Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cos is when he gets back. Gaea, I think, is also going to be a circus freak that you guys find.

I'm going to make one more post here to hopefully get me to you. Once Droplet and Entropy meet, Deadboy can catch up and we can meet up with Gaea's character (if he's still interested).

As soon as you get your new IM up and running, add me. :D

cos is when he gets back. Gaea, I think, is also going to be a circus freak that you guys find.

I'm going to make one more post here to hopefully get me to you. Once Droplet and Entropy meet, Deadboy can catch up and we can meet up with Gaea's character (if he's still interested).

I'm here :D I'm looking forward to this.

That said, I'll be gone once again for three days but, this was part of the original 'going away', so I'm not leaving again, I just managed to get home for a night. I'll avoid posting IC until I get back properly - I don't want to stall anything unnecessarily... again.

Nice to meet you Lilac; you look familiar :)

That said, I'll be gone once again for three days but, this was part of the original 'going away', so I'm not leaving again, I just managed to get home for a night. I'll avoid posting IC until I get back properly - I don't want to stall anything unnecessarily... again.

I'm using a HP to alt power a teleport off of my mental blast, but since it is with Mokar's shakra, I'm adding the complication, "Will only teleport her to a corpse." Yuck. It could probably be a flaw, but since this is such a limited and temporary use, I'll leave it as-is for now.

So . . .

Alt Power - Teleport 8 [Extra]

HPs: 1 + 2

Dale . . . you're up.

I'm using a HP to alt power a teleport off of my mental blast, but since it is with Mokar's shakra, I'm adding the complication, "Will only teleport her to a corpse." Yuck. It could probably be a flaw, but since this is such a limited and temporary use, I'll leave it as-is for now.

So . . .

Dale . . . you're up.

So . . .

Dale . . . you're up.