Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

I am willing to go along with whatever you guys decide, but I personally don't think that, given the circumstances, rewinding is the best thing. I vote we just move on from here.

In the future, I will make certain to leave your character out of my posts.

I think that's a pretty good idea for everyone to keep in mind. Or at least don't do it without asking first. You guys are all more than welcome to (if you haven't already) add me to your IM client to shoot me a message if you want to write part of the story for Darla when you write for your own character. I will nearly always say, "yes." But I do like to be asked.

Here at FC:PBP we are doing a weird and often uneven mixture of free-form RP and rules-based RP. And though "god-moding" (including another character's actions in your own post without their consent) and "double posting" (posting more than once before everyone else has a chance to post) are the two cardinal sins of free-form RP, not everyone here knows that, nor will it always be appropriate for us to adhere to those two principles, because a lot of this is rules-based. Patience, flexibility, and lots of OOC conversations are the keys to avoiding disputes.

That's my take. For whatever it's worth. :)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I apologize.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I am willing to go along with whatever you guys decide, but I personally don't think that, given the circumstances, rewinding is the best thing. I vote we just move on from here.

I think you're right. Let's just move on from here.

But I do like to be asked.

Exactly.

So . . . is where we are up for grabs or is there a plan? :)

Once again, I apologize.

I think you're right. Let's just move on from here.

But I do like to be asked.

Exactly.

I was actually agonizing over this today. It's the first time I've had a bonehead move of mine called like it is, so I was really worried. Glad to see we're moving on, believe me.

Plans are for organized people. I'm not one of them, so I think we might have to wait for Barnum. :)

I was actually agonizing over this today. It's the first time I've had a bonehead move of mine called like it is, so I was really worried. Glad to see we're moving on, believe me.

Plans are for organized people. I'm not one of them, so I think we might have to wait for Barnum. :)

I'm actually quite flattered. Most people don't give me nearly that much thought. :D

You guys are all more than welcome to (if you haven't already) add me to your IM client to shoot me a message if you want to write part of the story for Darla when you write for your own character.

Same goes for me. I only have MSN, but I can DL another if I need to.

I'm actually quite flattered. Most people don't give me nearly that much thought. :D

You guys are all more than welcome to (if you haven't already) add me to your IM client to shoot me a message if you want to write part of the story for Darla when you write for your own character.

Same goes for me. I only have MSN, but I can DL another if I need to.