Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deadboyheadshot.jpg

Dale looked up, surprised to see the young woman striding into the room. He paused for a moment before looking down at the swim suit and then back up to the woman. He stood up and dragged the suit over to her, doing his best to lift what was far too big for him.

Is Dale really small or something? Droplet is only 10, and I wouldn't think that her swimsuit would be all that big. I'm sure I've just been unclear somewhere. :|

deadboyheadshot.jpg

Dale looked up, surprised to see the young woman striding into the room. He paused for a moment before looking down at the swim suit and then back up to the woman. He stood up and dragged the suit over to her, doing his best to lift what was far too big for him.

Is Dale really small or something? Droplet is only 10, and I wouldn't think that her swimsuit would be all that big. I'm sure I've just been unclear somewhere. :|

Alrighty, I'm officially off as the Ref of this thread. Where it goes from here is up to ya'll. :D

Also, I will probably be a slow poster. Feel free to skip me as needed.

Finally posted. I was serious about you guys being free to skip me. It won't bother me at all. :)

Alrighty, I'm officially off as the Ref of this thread. Where it goes from here is up to ya'll. :D

Also, I will probably be a slow poster. Feel free to skip me as needed.

Finally posted. I was serious about you guys being free to skip me. It won't bother me at all. :)

...I was serious about you guys being free to skip me. It won't bother me at all. :)

Oh no, you're not getting out of it that easily* :P

Ok, what do you guys think? Is Dale going to wake the father up, or is he just going to be innocently watching him sleep. Your call. How do we want this story to continue?

(*In all seriousness, I'm happy to wait with no pressure. This thread is really just for fun. It's like eating something nice - it's better when it takes longer :D)

...I was serious about you guys being free to skip me. It won't bother me at all. :)

Oh no, you're not getting out of it that easily* :P

Ok, what do you guys think? Is Dale going to wake the father up, or is he just going to be innocently watching him sleep. Your call. How do we want this story to continue?

(*In all seriousness, I'm happy to wait with no pressure. This thread is really just for fun. It's like eating something nice - it's better when it takes longer :D)

Well he's probably still too drunk to wake up easily, but I'm sure Dale could make it happen. The question is where do we want to go from here?

The next step in our team progress as we originally planned it (though it isn't set in stone by any stretch) is to reunite Droplet with her family. They are the wealthy technologists who are going to be responsible for our HQ, equipment, and stuff like that. Do we want to deal with Dale and Darla's family before or after that.

I think if we get to that part of the story sooner rather than later, it will open up lots of options for us as a group and as individuals (or pairings). Just my $0.02. :D

Well he's probably still too drunk to wake up easily, but I'm sure Dale could make it happen. The question is where do we want to go from here?

The next step in our team progress as we originally planned it (though it isn't set in stone by any stretch) is to reunite Droplet with her family. They are the wealthy technologists who are going to be responsible for our HQ, equipment, and stuff like that. Do we want to deal with Dale and Darla's family before or after that.

I think if we get to that part of the story sooner rather than later, it will open up lots of options for us as a group and as individuals (or pairings). Just my $0.02. :D

The next step in our team progress as we originally planned it (though it isn't set in stone by any stretch) is to reunite Droplet with her family... I think if we get to that part of the story sooner rather than later, it will open up lots of options for us as a group and as individuals (or pairings).

Agreed. But poke I will! This way, at any rate, we have a reason to move out of the house and try to find a place where wary parents won't find metal boys and mermaid girls.

The next step in our team progress as we originally planned it (though it isn't set in stone by any stretch) is to reunite Droplet with her family... I think if we get to that part of the story sooner rather than later, it will open up lots of options for us as a group and as individuals (or pairings).

Agreed. But poke I will! This way, at any rate, we have a reason to move out of the house and try to find a place where wary parents won't find metal boys and mermaid girls.