At the Opera Tonight [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does sound like the sort of thing Slick will attend - but as who? ;)

In this case, as its a German Opera, I think as a blond haired blue eyed Aryan male - a bit similar to his "Super" look, only in a DJ of course. I'll think up some alias.

If you have any preference for whom he should attend as for story purposes, that can be arranged!

Also, German Opera would be quite up Slick's street (he is a German in his 70s, after all). So, if possible, taking 20 on a Knowledge (Current Events) check for 25 to see the gossip on this performance.

Not sure how much further we should go, Doc. All the characters that have posted are basically at the opera, and could be written into the show easily. I know that you're probably still getting details together, but that notwithstanding, soon as we get Rift's intro, I'd say we're ready to go. :) I'll drop one more post just to get us into the seats.

• 3 weeks later...

There are three more nights of opera, or would be if the show runs its full course. I do plan for it to be interrupted at some point, though probably not in the way anyone's anticipating.

If you wish to back out of the thread, now (between the first and second shows) is a prime time to do so.

Fair enough. I'm fine with that. Wasn't even sure how much I was gonna get away with there, but can't hurt to try. That HP replaces the one I spent on the contacts at the thread start. I'm back at full. I guess you're going to post the fact that he sees nothing?

(Just for the record, and not that I'm arguing it, but I was hoping for maybe a sort of synesthesia allowing him to see sound waves or something).