Mr. Fantastic's Fantastic Drawings Thread

Mr. Fantastic

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your artwork is wonderful Mr. Fantastic! Do you have the time to draw my character? The character sheet is here. These are the other details you requested:

1. His costume is black and gray; sleeves and boots are wrappings; pants and shirt should be a little looser than the usual superhero tights; gloves end near the elbow and are thickly padded; gray belt; and white eyes with no pupil. Maybe have him in a dramatic martial arts stance?

2. Male

3. A lean, muscular, athletic physique.

4. No logo.

5. Pencil-ink-colour, please.

Thanks for offering to share your talent! :)

Your artwork is wonderful Mr. Fantastic! Do you have the time to draw my character? The character sheet is here. These are the other details you requested:

1. His costume is black and gray; sleeves and boots are wrappings; pants and shirt should be a little looser than the usual superhero tights; gloves end near the elbow and are thickly padded; gray belt; and white eyes with no pupil. Maybe have him in a dramatic martial arts stance?

2. Male

4. No logo.

2. Male

4. No logo.

Affliction, you just have to detail what you want drawn and I will do it. And Shadowboxer yeah I can do a drawing for you.

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. New Year's Eve took a bit for me to recover, and I am back to work again. I have to help my wife who is getting eye surgery on both eyes on Friday, so I cannot commit to anything this weekend. But I will draw some stuff up soon I promise! ;)

Affliction, you just have to detail what you want drawn and I will do it. And Shadowboxer yeah I can do a drawing for you.

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. New Year's Eve took a bit for me to recover, and I am back to work again. I have to help my wife who is getting eye surgery on both eyes on Friday, so I cannot commit to anything this weekend. But I will draw some stuff up soon I promise! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Posting here is just fine so is PM. If you don't want others to see your request PM me, if you want others to see or don't care if others see it post it here.

I will be drawing again next weekend most likely. Been extremely busy last couple of weeks because of Christmas, and I bought a new Home Theatre System, which I've been setting up and wiring in. Picked up a 40" Sony Bravia LCD, and Sony Stereo system, with a PS3 and some games like CoD4, Assassin's Creed, Lair, and Ratchet and Clank. So I've of course, been trying out the new games too!!! :D

Just detail what you would like, and i will see what I can come up with.

:)

Posting here is just fine so is PM. If you don't want others to see your request PM me, if you want others to see or don't care if others see it post it here.

I will be drawing again next weekend most likely. Been extremely busy last couple of weeks because of Christmas, and I bought a new Home Theatre System, which I've been setting up and wiring in. Picked up a 40" Sony Bravia LCD, and Sony Stereo system, with a PS3 and some games like CoD4, Assassin's Creed, Lair, and Ratchet and Clank. So I've of course, been trying out the new games too!!! :D

Okay Shadowboxer, I know you said you had no symbols, but when I was drawing this I felt there was a void on his back and wanted to spice it up a bit. I hope you don't mind a little artistic license. I drew the Japanese Kanji symbol for SHADOW (Kage) on his back. Here is the link to the symbol:

http://japanese.about.com/bl50kanji5_kage.htm

I didn't pencil in a lot of shadows so I can color it easier. ;)

One question, would you like the symbol to be a dark red or grey. If you don't answer soon enough I will wing it. :)

Okay so here are the initial pencils for:

SHADOWBOXER!

ShadowboxerPencils.jpg