Mr. Fantastic's Fantastic Drawings Thread

Mr. Fantastic

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rules:

:arrow: Affliction I don't even think you have a character in the bank... lol. You need to whip one up or link me the details to what you want drawn. :D

:arrow: Gaea I am assuming you want Teke drawn, since that is the only character I see in the bank (but I could be wrong). If it is, I need more information like does he have a costume, or is he just dressed in school clothes, and flies around with his big brain? :shock:

As soon as I get this I can start thinking about how I want to draw them. :geek:

:!: Since NightShyft has already got me his request details for Shadowjak, I will work on his next.

I found a couple of Photoshop tutorials on coloring, and they are techniques I haven't used yet, I am hoping to implement some of them in my next drawing.

:arrow: Affliction I don't even think you have a character in the bank... lol. You need to whip one up or link me the details to what you want drawn. :D

:arrow: Gaea I am assuming you want Teke drawn, since that is the only character I see in the bank (but I could be wrong). If it is, I need more information like does he have a costume, or is he just dressed in school clothes, and flies around with his big brain? :shock:

As soon as I get this I can start thinking about how I want to draw them. :geek:

:!: Since NightShyft has already got me his request details for Shadowjak, I will work on his next.

I found a couple of Photoshop tutorials on coloring, and they are techniques I haven't used yet, I am hoping to implement some of them in my next drawing.

Yeah I was watching some photoshop tutorials on you-tube, and picked up some really neat tricks. I am very very new to inking and colorizing, and hopefully I will get better the more I do and the more I practice.

I feel this is my best inking job yet. I also figured out how to get a more comic book feel with the inking by watching some pros draw on you-tube. I am now air brushing with color to achieve better blending, and I am also getting MUCH better with my tablet. The more I use it the more comfortable I am becoming with it. I can't live without it now!

Yeah I was watching some photoshop tutorials on you-tube, and picked up some really neat tricks. I am very very new to inking and colorizing, and hopefully I will get better the more I do and the more I practice.

I feel this is my best inking job yet. I also figured out how to get a more comic book feel with the inking by watching some pros draw on you-tube. I am now air brushing with color to achieve better blending, and I am also getting MUCH better with my tablet. The more I use it the more comfortable I am becoming with it. I can't live without it now!