A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of keeping this thread going, I'm going to have Kevin bow out his involvement over the next couple rounds and take over as the GM. I'm posting the initiatives here, and we'll try to follow them for the rest of this fight.

Velocity

Nanowire

NPC 1

Mr. Fix-it

NPC 2

High Note

Valkyrie

NPC 3

Hub

There may be more than one NPC acting during a particular time, but that's when they are going to be going. To make it easier on me, let's start at the top of the round. Assume that last round, any combat actions resulted in no damage (either a miss or a successful Toughness save).

In the interest of keeping this thread going, I'm going to have Kevin bow out his involvement over the next couple rounds and take over as the GM. I'm posting the initiatives here, and we'll try to follow them for the rest of this fight.

Velocity

Nanowire

NPC 1

Mr. Fix-it

NPC 2

High Note

Valkyrie

NPC 3

Hub

There may be more than one NPC acting during a particular time, but that's when they are going to be going. To make it easier on me, let's start at the top of the round. Assume that last round, any combat actions resulted in no damage (either a miss or a successful Toughness save).

Cosmicarus, I have your post enqueued, but I'm waiting for Mr. Fix-it to go before you. If I don't hear from him, it'll be you and High Note after the appropriate NPC.

The NPC action for the NPC 1 timeframe is to upload the Vanguards' data dump to Nanowire.

Cosmicarus, I have your post enqueued, but I'm waiting for Mr. Fix-it to go before you. If I don't hear from him, it'll be you and High Note after the appropriate NPC.

The NPC action for the NPC 1 timeframe is to upload the Vanguards' data dump to Nanowire.

No probs! I posted because I thought I was being waited on, so I'm just happy I wasn't holding anyone up in the end :)

No probs! I posted because I thought I was being waited on, so I'm just happy I wasn't holding anyone up in the end :)

First attack listed is against Velocity; the second attack is against Valkyrie. The DC is as listed in the roll if you are hit.

Mr. Fix-It, you need to make an opposed grapple check for the one spider who succeeded. If he wins, he's going to attempt to pin you.

No one is after High Note or Hub with this group of NPCs, but don't worry - there's still NPC 3 coming up.

Anyone can make a Knowledge (technology) check to try to figure out what the spire is. Knowledge (tactics) and Notice checks are also available to those who want more information on the perimeter established by the Sentinels or why the Vanguard appears to be repairing the building.

First attack listed is against Velocity; the second attack is against Valkyrie. The DC is as listed in the roll if you are hit.

Mr. Fix-It, you need to make an opposed grapple check for the one spider who succeeded. If he wins, he's going to attempt to pin you.

No one is after High Note or Hub with this group of NPCs, but don't worry - there's still NPC 3 coming up.

Anyone can make a Knowledge (technology) check to try to figure out what the spire is. Knowledge (tactics) and Notice checks are also available to those who want more information on the perimeter established by the Sentinels or why the Vanguard appears to be repairing the building.