A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last attack was not Penetrating. Be aware, though, that they have shown that they have an ability to reconfigure themselves, and the last words make it sound like being beaten up is not your biggest worry. Also, in case it wasn't clear, that was the NPC actions for NPC 1.

The last attack was not Penetrating. Be aware, though, that they have shown that they have an ability to reconfigure themselves, and the last words make it sound like being beaten up is not your biggest worry. Also, in case it wasn't clear, that was the NPC actions for NPC 1.

I have yet to post what the NPCs prior to you are doing. Right now, High Note and Valkyrie will be up next, followed by the NPCs (including Hub, since he's about to act as an NPC), then Velocity, then Nanowire's next action. I'll move it to the appropriate place as needed. I should be ok posting tomorrow, since my big project in work has finally finished up.

:Cos' mouth falls open, matching his eyes for size - he's speechless. He looks at his roll, then back at the group, then to his roll, then back to the group. He tries to make noise but can only muster a high pitched squeak. In the end he just collapses backward*

I'm picturing Black Bolt when you say "Sonic Control for Diplomacy at a longer range". Of course, his Diplomacy is blowing up everything.

If all you want to do is be able to shout louder, then I wouldn't worry about the mechanics. That's on the level of a feature: "Can be heard over loud noises". If you want the Diplomacy to be more effective, either because of subliminal tones, mind-affecting thought rays, or anything else, then we have to worry more about mechanics.

I won't even charge a use of extra effort for the feature then. Right now, you have a Diplomacy check to make. The goal is to see if they answer at all. Even with all of their multitasking, they may not want to devote processing power to giving you a good answer while they fight for control of the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...