A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

Didn't you take a strenuous action while disabled? If that's the case, then you go unconscious and dying. The Stabilize feat on Healing removes the Dying condition, but unconscious would need to heal before disabled. There's an example of the order of healing, with Daedalus coming back from the dead. I think it's in UP, though, so it's not much help to you.

No, I just asked for clarification about wether or not bringing up my force field was strenuous. I was stunned on my turn anyway, so I couldn't have brought it up if I wanted to.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, gotcha. I thought you were taking the action that round by using a Hero Point to shake off the stunned, and that you had flipped the coin as you made the attempt. That said, I think that means that you get to take the full-round recovery action, rather than doing nothing. You don't need to be able to take free actions in order to make recovery checks, or you would otherwise be unable to recover while unconscious.

Oh, gotcha. I thought you were taking the action that round by using a Hero Point to shake off the stunned, and that you had flipped the coin as you made the attempt. That said, I think that means that you get to take the full-round recovery action, rather than doing nothing. You don't need to be able to take free actions in order to make recovery checks, or you would otherwise be unable to recover while unconscious.

I'm guessing that other heroes will have made their way towards the child by the time my initiative rolls around, so I'll hold off on stating my action until I get an idea of what other people are doing. Also, is that Con check the one for my Healing, or something separate? I got 18 if it's something separate.

I'm guessing that other heroes will have made their way towards the child by the time my initiative rolls around, so I'll hold off on stating my action until I get an idea of what other people are doing. Also, is that Con check the one for my Healing, or something separate? I got 18 if it's something separate.

Only if we can hear it, many of us are off elsewhere.

Well, that’s a pathetic con check :(15

And a bad notice check 12

(edit- I should not make rolls before having my coffee in the morning, that 12 should be a 14, as Velocity's notice is +7, not +5 :), but still, nothing special)

(edit- I should not make rolls before having my coffee in the morning, that 12 should be a 14, as Velocity's notice is +7, not +5 :), but still, nothing special)