A Strange Visitor (OOC)

Gaea

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused as to what this does if you aren't dying. Is it nothing until my next turn, or is it an immediate check against my worst condition?

Healing's been weakened as of UP. You wait until your next turn, then get a check against your worst condition. It's there to keep healers from making combat ridiculous. The one nice thing, though, is that it's Total healing, so if you exceed the base DC of 10 by 5, you heal 2 conditions. Exceeding it by 10 is 3 conditions, and so on. You're also next to me, so you get the full +7 bonus on the recovery check. It might be worth spending a Hero Point if your check wasn't that good, so that you heal unconscious and disabled in a single round.

I'm confused as to what this does if you aren't dying. Is it nothing until my next turn, or is it an immediate check against my worst condition?

Healing's been weakened as of UP. You wait until your next turn, then get a check against your worst condition. It's there to keep healers from making combat ridiculous. The one nice thing, though, is that it's Total healing, so if you exceed the base DC of 10 by 5, you heal 2 conditions. Exceeding it by 10 is 3 conditions, and so on. You're also next to me, so you get the full +7 bonus on the recovery check. It might be worth spending a Hero Point if your check wasn't that good, so that you heal unconscious and disabled in a single round.

Didn't you take a strenuous action while disabled? If that's the case, then you go unconscious and dying. The Stabilize feat on Healing removes the Dying condition, but unconscious would need to heal before disabled. There's an example of the order of healing, with Daedalus coming back from the dead. I think it's in UP, though, so it's not much help to you.

Didn't you take a strenuous action while disabled? If that's the case, then you go unconscious and dying. The Stabilize feat on Healing removes the Dying condition, but unconscious would need to heal before disabled. There's an example of the order of healing, with Daedalus coming back from the dead. I think it's in UP, though, so it's not much help to you.

No, I just asked for clarification about wether or not bringing up my force field was strenuous. I was stunned on my turn anyway, so I couldn't have brought it up if I wanted to.

No, I just asked for clarification about wether or not bringing up my force field was strenuous. I was stunned on my turn anyway, so I couldn't have brought it up if I wanted to.