Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the "Time of vengance" pre-made adventure, it should be for heros only, but the villians are all themed from the 10 plauges of egypt..most are pl 12, the boss is pl 16..idk if anyone wants to play that high at this point but it looks like an interesting adventure.

I just got the "Time of vengance" pre-made adventure, it should be for heros only, but the villians are all themed from the 10 plauges of egypt..most are pl 12, the boss is pl 16..idk if anyone wants to play that high at this point but it looks like an interesting adventure.

In my point of view, I should't use premade adventure books in forum because you will never know that player have also that book and it will just simple spoil most of the fun. But you could use some of the material of the book example the character Jenni Rocket and other villans.

In my point of view, I should't use premade adventure books in forum because you will never know that player have also that book and it will just simple spoil most of the fun. But you could use some of the material of the book example the character Jenni Rocket and other villans.