Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

Cause I dont like those Names...:) But a revision Scorpion, or Venom, or countless others would be cool...:)

I just wanted to ask everyones opinion cause I dont really want to muck up everyones fun...:)

It wouldn't bother me at all as long as the character was unique and not a revamp of the character.

Indeed the name "Hybrid" which I am using here was used by Marvel...Twice!

If you used a guy named Venom who was a Symbiote with a big mouth I might take exception. You use Venom and he is a cool assassin who favors poisons (or any other of a hundred different ideas) that is fine with me.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, you're trying to fight like what....70 to 80 years of comics history. There's pretty much a guarantee that the name of your character has been used by someone somewhere before, don't worry about that just worry about making a unique and interesting character....and avoiding blatant plagiarism.

yeah, you're trying to fight like what....70 to 80 years of comics history. There's pretty much a guarantee that the name of your character has been used by someone somewhere before, don't worry about that just worry about making a unique and interesting character....and avoiding blatant plagiarism.