Save the Citizen(s) -- OOC

Hellbound

The Scarab will indeed team up with DarkStar as soon as she can to move the ship to the coast as he indicated. Since DarkStar is lifting, she'll start pushing.

DarkStar's burning the Hero Point (which is good, because The Scarab doesn't have any). Is this going to require any Extra Effort on the part of either of us?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...I thinkI'll be expanding the area. That will cover the whole ship, or damn close to it, (I hope). And if each 'foot' of the area is negated in weight (since it's an area thing), that should make the ship weigh practically nothing. Increasign the ST of TK would jsut give me more weight (but not near enough). And since we haven't explained ourselves/synched up/tried this before, the gravity plan makes more sense than trying to synch up TK. (unless I don't understand the game system/rules which is highly given past prescedant! ;) ).

StB: His powers are actually 'black' I think. I just use blue for words to make it stand out (and green for thoughts). But that still works! :)

Dark star uses extra effort to pump up his gravity control and then spends an HP to link with Scarab to help move the ship.

Dark star give me a Gravity (Not TK) Power check roll DC 20. If this roll succeeds, Scarab then needs to roll her TK Power Check roll DC 20. The Hp spent can be used once for a reroll on either roll. So if DS misses his initial roll, he can use the Hp to make it. If DS makes his first roll, but Scarab misses her, she can use the HP. Regardless if the HP used for a reroll, it is still spent.

Success on both rolls means it will take Rounds needed to get the ship to safety (1d6+2=4)

Both characters will need to keep the effect on for the time to get it completed.

DS and Scarab

Round 1 of rescue

Each gain an hp for the task.

Scarab can make out a distant speed boat heading towards the cruise ship. It should reach it by round 2 of the rescue effort. Scarab needs to make Notice DC 30 to get any more information about the speed boat.

Hellbound

A few feet away, a side door to the right.

Straight ahead is the door to the cargo hold.

Hellbound has to choose a path.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delays.

I'm going to go ahead and drop out of this story, too. Until I become "active" again, I'm scaling back on threads.

In-character, just assume that, after the cruise ship is rescued, Scarab goes invisible and flies away.

Sorry for the delays.

I'm going to go ahead and drop out of this story, too. Until I become "active" again, I'm scaling back on threads.

In-character, just assume that, after the cruise ship is rescued, Scarab goes invisible and flies away.

Not a problem. If things change and the thread is still on, you're welcomed to rejoin.