Save the Citizen(s) -- OOC

Hellbound

Is the downed figured Hellbound? It will make a difference to my actions (ie coming in blasting or not)

Your super senses are not acute, which means you can't determine much about your targets. Something you may wish to add on later, but in an OOC form, yes it is Hellbound.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually when searching, they are acute.

This is the base:

gravitic field sense [accurate extended radius ranged mental sense], direction sense, radio

Which I add the AP to when searching:

Acute, Analytical, Counters Concealment, Counters Obscure, Distance Sense and Penetrates Concealment

But that answers the question anyway, thanks!

Also: can I tell what's in the crates? (I'll get shapes and dimensions but not colors, writing, etc.)

Actually when searching, they are acute.

This is the base:

gravitic field sense [accurate extended radius ranged mental sense], direction sense, radio

Which I add the AP to when searching:

Acute, Analytical, Counters Concealment, Counters Obscure, Distance Sense and Penetrates Concealment

But that answers the question anyway, thanks!

Also: can I tell what's in the crates? (I'll get shapes and dimensions but not colors, writing, etc.)

Okay I see where you have the AP. Missed it earlier when I looked. So you have your gravity power set to senses. Okay.

AS for the crates, they seem to be filled with a variety of items of different shapes and dimensions. The men checking the crates seem to ignore most of the items after opening them.

DARK STAR

Easily hit the creature and manages to bruise it.

Toughness save DC 28 (1d20+10=25)

The creature shot out its clubbed hand at Dark Star but failed to hit.

Attack on Dark star DC 18 (1d20+8=17)

CREATURE STATS PL10 -2 attack/ +2 Damage -2 Defense/ +2 Toughness

Attk +8 Dmg +12 (DC27 linked Corrosion DC 22)

DEF +8 Toughness +12 [imprevious +10]

F +12, R+8, W +5

Elogation, Corrosion, Immunity[fire,electricity, acid damage],Morph, Dazzle DC 22

ARROWHAWK

Arrowhawk is presently in a viewing room for parents worried about their children. A window allows him to see the situation in the nursery. The speaker seems to be one way for the parents to listen to the children play.

A beam is across the door, the only exit he can see into the nursery. Buried under a pile of rubble, is the only adult in the room with the children. 4 of the kids are most likely old enough and calm enough to help with the five infants.

DARK STAR

Easily hit the creature but fails to hurt it.

Toughness save Dc 28 [bruise included] (1d20+11=31)

The creature shot out its clubbed hand at Dark Star and manages to hit.

Melee attak DEF 18 Toughness DC 27/ Fortitude DC 22 Corrosion (1d20+8=24)

Darkstar ignores the attack due to his insubstanial.

The five men find what they were looking for.

CONDITION

Monster: B:1 I:

Dark Star B: I:

F +12, R+8, W +5

Elogation, Corrosion, Immunity[fire,electricity, acid damage],Morph, Dazzle DC 22

Dark Star

With your powers being Dynamic in nature, you're going to need to break down how you're splitting your points. For you reversial, I'll assume the max possible and still maintain the flight.

SUMMARY

Dark Star reverses gravity effecting everyone but Hellbound and himself.

Four of the five men float to the ceiling of the room, about 20ft up.

The creature sends out a Dazzle of bright light at Dark Star but fails to hit.

DEF 18; Reflex Dc 22 (visiual effect) (1d20+8=16)

CONDITION

Dark Star B: I:

F +12, R+8, W +5

Ah, apologies.

That round it's the full Gravity Control 10. (I'm in a small room so don't need to fly. Can just stand on floor.) Idea was to fling them up to smash into ceiling...it's a lot of oomf and would hopefully knockout/injure some.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, apologies.

That round it's the full Gravity Control 10. (I'm in a small room so don't need to fly. Can just stand on floor.) Idea was to fling them up to smash into ceiling...it's a lot of oomf and would hopefully knockout/injure some.

MBCE: did they make their ST or toughness checks? that's what I was kind of waiting for...

Okay, here's the problem. Without the damaging extra on your gravity control, I don'T beleive it works that way. Normally you reverse gravity, they fly up and then you cut the power having them drop to the ground taking falling damage.

However, as I plan on finishing this thread by the end of next week, I'll allow it on the monster. Gain an HP as I'm having the others not be effected.

Monster DC 25 (1d20+11=26)

CONDITION

Dark Star B: I: HP:+1

F +12, R+8, W +5

• 1 month later...