Only Monsters Left Alive (OOC)

• 2 weeks later...

Notice: 20

Parker also has this super sense:

Super-Senses 8 (Distance Sense, Spatial Awareness [Sense Type: Mental, Extras: Accurate, Acute, Extended 2 [Range Increment x100], Radius, Ranged]) [8PP] (Descriptors: Spatial Senses, Enhanced Senses, Mutation, Space/Spatial, Z-Space)  

which should basically make him able to feel where everything around him.

Iris and Lawrence: 

Iris can get a shadow of intent from the Deep One tribe as they go about their work. These are beings of a fierce pride and clannishness, driven by a need to survive and see their people thrive. You get an impression of fear and satisfaction, of terrible adversity recently overcome with fantastic difficulty, and of bonds among them as close as any you can imagine. There is about them a strange sense of alien. If they were human, you'd say they have no empathy, but that's not quite right either - it's as if they don't value lives the way you do. Even their own. 

Lawrence is able to get a pretty good look at the Deep One art. It's hard to tell from crude stick figures but you detect a narrative: 

Deep Ones vs. sea creatures + Deep Ones vs. humanoids. The Deep Ones eat the sea creatures and sometimes the humanoids, but usually seem to be running from them. 

A larger-than-life frog in power armor, surrounded by tentacles, hovering over the tribe. 

Now it's just Deep Ones vs. sea creatures - and the humanoids are on the outside, arranged in a circle around them. 

Daniel and Parker: 

You see the bones. So many of them. That certainly is a dead whale isn't it! Parker can tell there are more Deep Ones here, down deep in the underwater parts of the oil rig, perhaps twice as many as you can see above working on the whale. You get the impression the tribe doesn't come up here much; at least not into the upper parts of the rig where you are. They certainly make their art, though - most of which looks bizarre and vaguely obscene, full of squatting idols and leering frog faces. 

Vueriz and Michael: 

The smell is bad. The art is weird. 

Vueriz, they are singing a song that goes a little something like this: 
https://youtu.be/cn73Wtem0No?t=133

Y'know, I clicked the link expecting the bass drums and chanting that Lovecraft inspired music tends towards. 

I was so very wrong. 

And honestly I think I'm more concerned.

Also I did forget that Vueriz's mask has a little enhancement to her sense of smell, adding Analytical to it (if that would add anything)

Well, Lawrence will also try Bluff, and rolls about as bad as he can, only getting a 13

He gets a 22 on his notice check though. I was going to have him activate his Cosmic Awareness super sense and study the area around them for any cosmic energy and such as part of his "show" of power.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay! Vueriz is gonna spend a Hero Point to jury-rig a device with powers as follows:

Create Object 8 (Forcefield Projector; Extras: Impervious; Feats: Progression 3 [50ft. Cubes], Stationary; Flaws: Duration [Concentration], Limited [Flat Planes]) [12PP]

Essentially the idea is that she will be able to use it to project a shield to protect people from incoming attacks. The device will take 12 rounds (1 minute, 12 seconds) and requires a DC27 Craftcheck. Is the power acceptable and what type of Craft would you feel is appropriate AA?