Red Team: Jeopardy In The Jungle (OOC)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grapple Roll Results 2#1d20+14: 2 # 20 [1d20=6] 15 [1d20=1]

so two drones are Grappled, then thrown into two other drones. Since these are minions, I'll just take 10 on those attacks as well; since the idea is you have taken 10 on the first minions, grappled them, then thrown them as projectiles.

While that's a lot of rolls, it makes since you'd need to do something like that to me, since this is basically making two attacks in a turn, plus since they're minions it's not that bad. So now the drones have to make DC 23 Toughness saves- your Telekinesis Power Rank's damage-

Toughness Results 4#1d20+8: 4 # 12 [1d20=4] 20 [1d20=12] 28 [1d20=20] 19 [1d20=11]

So that's 3 destroyed Drones, leaving 1 of the 4 okay and one that wasn't targeted. Go ahead and make an IC post @Dracosternand then it's @Avenger Assembled's turn

Round 3

Neko: 28, 1HP

Kazra: 26, Dazed, 2x Bruised

Timeout: 21, 3HP

Esquire: 21, 1x Bruise, Everyone has Total Concealment from him.

Drones: 13, 2 of them remaining

Hotshot: Unconscious

Daniel: 4, Bruise

Iris: 4 2HP

Posted (edited)

Man, now I need to figure out what a 28 and a 15 on History get.

so I'll say at the least, 15 is enough to remember the Crimson Katana from History Class; Imperial Japan's most evil Super-Soldier in WW2 and beyond.

Probably Lawrence is also aware of how there's been multiple Crimson Katanas and Katanarchists since, even to the present day. If AA wants to add anything since it's a roll about something relevant to his character that they would know, he should feel free to overwrite me here.

We'll also drop out of combat time.

Edited by Poncho
  • 3 weeks later...