Never Was (OOC)

Okay, with Baz clearing his daze there are other things to deal with.

First, on count 30, more threats appear, as a Moon-Moth Drone teleports down with 8 other Praetorians (all turned to Communion Drones). I will add them to the initiative order as needed (many will be engaging the Freedom League). But, will give everyone another HP for the added threats.

Star Knight moves over near Rot to assist her, taking down several of the insect drones and otherwise drawing the attention of the others.

Two more insect drones join the one that survived Blue Bolt's attack and they chase her, but all miss

Lawrence is going to power stunt off his main array, looking to reverse time and undo Paradigm being converted to a Communion Drone:

Transform 13 (3 pt per rank (Communion drone to original state); Extras: Permanent (+2); Alt Save: Will (0); Flaw: Touch Range) [52/58 PP]

He will then move over to Paradigm (who he needs only a 6 to hit currently): hitting 

DC 23 Will save vs the transform: the Paradigm Drone fails with a 15!

As she transforms back to her normal state, I will have her throw off Michael and Parker (but no HP for this, as not a set back)

Throwing up an updated order:

Round Three

38 Velocity (unharmed)

32 Gamma Buzz 4 HP (injured, bruised, dislocated leg, prone)

30 Moon-Moth Drone (unharmed)

25 Insect Drones (many (3 around Blue Bolt); 20 others around the park at the heart of City Center)

24 Timeout 5 HP (unharmed)

21 Blue Bolt 4 HP (unharmed)

21 Rot 4 HP (unharmed)

20 Golden Star 3 HP (injured, bruised, fatigued)

20 Spaceman 3 HP (injured, bruised)

17 Paradigm (unharmed)

17 Torpedo Lass II  5 HP (unharmed)

15 Drones (many: 5 are within 30’ of Timeout/TL2/Sever; 26 are within 250’ of Timeout/TL2/Sever); other groups further out in area )

13 Needle Fighters (many)

13 Large Alien Drones (6 (2 currently near Gamma Buzz))

10 Sever 3 HP (injured, bruised, prone)

Then Blue Bolt is up! @Kaede Kimura

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, can Vueriz set the

Alternate Power: [19PP] Additional Descriptor(s): (Magnetism, Subatomic Particles, Electron, Electricity)

Stun 8 (Nervebuzzer; Extras: Area [Burst]; Feats: Ricochet, Thrown 1, Triggered 2; Flaws: Unreliable [5 Uses]; Drawbacks: Full Power) [19PP]

To go off once she is clear, then move by action swoop through where Baz is, dropping the Nervebuzzer and spending a HP to take an extra standard action to grab Baz before continuing on as far towards Lawrence as she can get?

Inspire 3 on: Blue Bolt, Torpedo Lass II, Sever, Spaceman, and Timeout.

drops my HP to 2.

EDIT: to clarify, that's +3 to Attacks, Saving Throws you make, and skill checks for the round, until my turn comes back up again.

Edited by Poncho

Time to buy Lawrence some time, then!

Gonna drop Parker's stunt and switch Space Movement Array to Flight, then fly straight for the big bad not!Time Trapper, which, as I've been informed on discord, has barrier around that Parker's senses can feel is there. And then I'm gonna punch it.

It's stationary, so no attack roll, so gonna do a full Power Attack, for a DC30 Toughness save.

1PP dropped from the Super-Strength boost means I'm at +7.5 Super-Strength ranks, so +7 boost.