Golden Student [OPEN]

Thevshi

Golden Star

"Sure! Thanks for talking to me, you all. It was great to get to meet you!" he grinned broadly and spread his hands a bit. "I'm sure this school will be a great place for me, and I'll be looking forward to spending more time with each of you in class and otherwise as the school year continues. Thank you all for being so welcoming to me. We should make the time to hang out outside of school too, go to a movie or something. Or maybe New Years Fireworks or something." he paused to acknowledge each of the others too.

"I hope that we'll all get to be great friends."

Edited by Poncho
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multi-Girl

As the trio of sophomore boys made headed off towards their next class, Bernadette caught back up with Michael, finishing up her phone call as she arrived. "That all sounds good Summer, I will see you there." As she hung up her phone, the redhead noticed Neko sitting up in a nearby tree and Michael talking with Owain.

"Mornin' Owain," the Irish teen said with a smile as she came up to the two, "sorry about that Michael, but looked like ye have been meetin' more people."

Golden Star

"Oh yeah, that was a lot of people. Everyone seems quite nice here." he said, unconcerned about the amount of people. "Admittedly I may have put my foot in my mouth again with Baz but I'm sure I can smooth it over soon, It's not like I meant to upset him, so I'm sure I can explain. Did you know he can shoot laser beams out of his eyes? That's incredible. And Lawrence can control time...I missed what Parker could do though. And Owain can summon a magic horse! Those powers are all incredible. I wonder if I'll get powers like those as time goes on, I mean one of the best ways to improve your powers is to practice with them I suppose, so I'll need to make sure to practice more."

Then he realized he was rambling in excitement again and paused, coughing into his hand and smoothing out his clothes.

"Yes. I met quite a few people, and they're all very cool and impressive in their own ways. I'm excited to spend more time with them." he looked at Owain again.

"So how did you get your horse? If you don't mind me asking, I mean. If you do then you don't have to tell me."

Edited by Poncho

Golden Star

"I have none at all but I am always willing to give anything a shot!" He said with absolute sincerity. "I watched a rodeo on tv once, where they ride bucking Broncos and stuff! And I've seen the horse police in parades." He offered as his best experience.

"Your horse comes from the court of King Arthur? That's incredible. Is it like a really well tracked descendent?"

Edited by Poncho
  • 2 weeks later...

"I am a visitor to this realm," said Owain easily, "from a realm that includes Camlann, the home of my liege lord Arthur." He spoke perfectly seriously, then said, "But tis just where I am from, as a flower may grow from the soil of Galilee or Olympus. I did grow up with horseflesh," he added, "so tis pleasant to find a way to summon it here amongst horseless carriage and all."

Michael laughed, because he absolutely did not believe Owain at this moment. He assumed it was a joke, or at least flowery language. So he treated it that way, going for the meat of the discussion rather than pausing to actually think about what was just said; he had a reasonable enough excuse as to why it would make sense, after all.

"Arthur huh, like King Arthur? So you're from England? I guess that makes sense if you have a horse descended from King Arthur's. How do you even track that? That must be a ton of paperwork since that was, what, like 2000 years ago? Do most places in England have records that good?" he asked. "Do people like the accent? I think it's pretty cool. Horseless Carriages...that's got a ring to it, honestly."