The Golden Dead (OOC)

OK so no disease!

CHimera and Luke both have 5 HP

Luck is sickened, but not nauseated. Can make a DC 16 Fort save each round

The Golden Dead are moving! But not attacking you! Instead, they are pounding the floor with their mighty super strength, carving a ragged hole to the bottom of the ship, and the ocean!

Its semi-combat time, although the Golden Dead will not (for now) be attacking you. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortitude: 16  Yey success. Barely though. 

Has Luke ever heard anything about golden mummies that can help, he is far from an expert, but at least the roll Knowledge: Arcane Lore - 19 is decent :)

Finally he is gonna try and strengthen the floor that the mummies are pounding by turning it into gold.

Transform 9 (Broad group into one result [Inanimate Objects into Gold]. Flaws: Distracting, Range [Touch])) {18PP/24PP}

This is distracting though for him, so he will be easier to hit this round 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Notice roll (auditory) DC 20 

Spoiler

One of the gunfire's guns can be recognised as Blowfishes rather distinctive Tommy Gun

The ship is sinking - but the hole is very small at the moment. 

Also, an HP each for me being nasty and throwing all types of stuff at you at the same time!

Luke - Unharmed - 6 HP

Chimera - Unharmed - 6 HP

Nightscale will wait for Chimera to reply before I post IC I think.

That said he might try to grab the gold and see if he can move it away from the floor of the ship (although catching a fluid might not be super easy hehe).

COuld we have a craft [structural] from Chimera to see how well the plug works? :D

I think your descriptor of how you do it means we can waive the penalty for no tools. (Always grab a multi-tool! :) )

Also a giant plug isnt too difficult so can be done untrained (just INT bonus)

DC 15 for good fit (will maintain for hours)

DC 10 for reasonable fit (Leaks slowly, ship will still very slowly sink)

DC 5 for feeble fit (slightly slows rate of sinking)

Nice work @Nerdzul!

So I guess you could roll a Craft (Structural) to make some funky container for the pacified gold, but even DC 0 would provide a basic bowl!

Im open to suggestion here, but since gold is quite heavy and there is also an iron container to hold it - what, 400 Kgs? (4 Gold men plus the container?)

(For the purposes of carrying and throwing and all that)

Who is carrying? And what funky power array / lifting STR?

(Higher Craft might cut down the weight a bit I guess)

Cool!

So by my calculations

Chimera has an effective STR of 29

NightScale has an effective STR of 28 (whilst maintaining emotion control on the gold)

The Gold and the bowl is about 900Lbs

So close enough we can call that a medium load for one of you and light load for both of you

I think we can wave that all - zombies are not agile!

All the zombies are prone. 

Machete Max is not going to bother even resisting - he drops to the floor, now able to properly use is Prone Fighting feat! :D

Blow Fish will try to stay upright: with bonuses, that would be 19 and 21 so manages to stay upright

The Gas Man will also try to stay upright: With bonuses that is 15 and 15 so he is prone. 

And the unpinned grenade rolls out of his hand...

We probably need Init rolls at this point:

With bonuses that is 2 for Zombies, 20 for Machete Max, 11 for Blowfish, and 16 for the Gas Man

Edited by Supercape