Incursion: Uploaded to the Cloud

trollthumper

Wraith'll shift to om nom nom and try to consume as much of what's left of the angel as she can stretch around before it can fully distribute itself, I guess. She's not going to be able to contain the hurricane (way outside her skillset, as it should be) but she can at least try to stem part of its source.

She'll Extra Effort for two more ranks of Shapeshift, for a total rank of 4, or 20pp. Good thing she can technically operate at PL12, because I'm lazy and don't want to do complex math at midnight on a Friday (or Saturday, depending on how you cut it!).

Drain Toughness 12 (Extras: Affects Objects, Linked [Damage, Healing, Snare], Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Metal]) [6pp]

+ Damage 12 (Extras: Linked [Drain, Healing, Snare], Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Metal]) [4pp]

+ Healing 4 (Recovery +9, Extras: Action [standard], Linked [Drain, Damage, Snare], Flaws: Personal, Source [Metal], Feats: Regrowth) [5pp]

+ Snare 5 (Extras: Engulf (+0), Linked [Drain, Damage, Healing], Flaws: Distracting)

[6 + 4 + 5 + 5= 20pp]

Since the Angel isn't exactly cognizant anymore I'm assuming I don't need much of an attack roll on that, but for the sake of fishing for crits:

Melee Attack Roll vs. dissolving nanite mass (SUPER OM NOM NOM) (1d20 + 11=17)

Nope. Ah well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic