The Yamaguchi Job (OOC, Full)

MBCE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True..when it comes to moving things i've got 54 strength in that dept.

And nice job with my picture..I look kinda like a viking..hehe.

Do I need to make any rolls right now since my computer has been being stupid lately..vista sucks :evil: :(

Okay, Badb has started combat inside, exposing herself. For those outside of the building you need to make a DC 10 check to hear the commotion. Regardless if you do or not, Please roll initiative here. That way, it will save us time. If you hear the commtion, you can act on your initiative as normal.

Badb, I need to know how high up you're flying. You have about 20ft from ground to Ceiling. Ther are rafters and beams there as well about five feet from the ceiling. So clear space is up to 15ft. The rafters would be hindered movement for fliers [Moderate obstruction x3/4]. Walking on the rafters and beams is possible, but will need a DC 10 acrobatics check which is trianed.

All guards initiative (1d20+2=15)

Notice check of roof guard (1d20+4=16)

Notice check DC 15 (1d20+8=16)

Initiative (1d20+6=8)

COMBAT INFO

Name -- PL -- Attack -- Def -- Damage -- Tough -- Fort -- Reflex -- Will

The Void

PL: 11 Attk: +10 Def: +10 Dmg: +10 Tough: +4 Fort:+6 Ref: +12 Will: +13

Exile

PL: 11 Attk: +8 Def: +8 (+2 Ff) Dmg: +12 (<+15 boosted) Tough: +12 Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Badb

PL 11 Attk +9(w/ rad con) +7 Def +13 (FF +4) Dmg +13 Tough +8(+3 Ff) Fort: +7 Ref: +10 Will: +6

Ironhide

Pl 10, Attk +4/6 melee, Def: +6 Dmg: +12 Tough: +14(12 invn) Fort:+10 Ref:+4 Will:+8

INITIATIVE

Damn I'm back. Sorry for being gone much work on finals. Can I still get in or gotta pass on this one?

You're still welcome. Post your combat info here as well as your initiative roll. On your initiative you can arrive on scene.

Crappiest Initiative in the thread

At least I can't fail my Notice Roll against DC 10, but just for laughs I'll tempt gods of virtual dice. At least I didn't lose a high roll on this.

Oh, and Exile's still hiding just how good he is; he doesn't need to speak or gesture to attack someone.

Normally, with an intiative as low as that, I would recall your action against the guard as he would be inside before you could react. However, it was such a great post, I'm going to let it stand. Wonderful post! I enjoyed it.

Now, if I don't hear from Ironhide by tomorrow which door he wants to pound in, I'll assume it is the nearest door to him, which will be the large double doors.

Moving things ahead. Made the roll for Badb and Void's initiative.

Void initiative;Badb initiative (1d20+3=10, 1d20+7=14)

COMBAT INFO

The Void

Exile

PL: 11 Attk: +8 Def: +8 (+2 Ff) Dmg: +12 (<+15 boosted) Tough: +12 Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Badb

PL 11 Attk +9(w/ rad con) +7 Def +13 (FF +4) Dmg +13 Tough +8(+3 Ff) Fort: +7 Ref: +10 Will: +6

Ironhide

Pl 10, Attk +4/6 melee, Def: +6 Dmg: +12 Tough: +14(12 invn) Fort:+10 Ref:+4 Will:+8

Minion Guards Tough +5, Def +5, For +4, Reflex +1, Will +1 Damage +5 (rifle) Attack +5

Skills: Notice +4, Stealth +3

INITIATIVE

Ironhide 14

Minion Guards 15

Badb 14

Void 10

Armored Guards 8

The Exile 1

ROUND ONE

Exile drops the guard on the roof so he gets no further action this round. Round two no problem.

Ironhide bangs on the double doors bashing them in easily.

One guard fires at Ironhide, missing. The two remaining guards fire at Badb, only one hits. Babd, roll your Tough, DC 20, and include the result in your post. Ironhide def 16; Badb def 17 (1d20+5=8, 1d20+5=20, 1d20+5=11) First one was for Ironhide, the last two were for Badb.

From the back entrance, two more guards enter with weapons raised, looking for the source of the commotion. The carpenters all move towards the now opened back door in an attempt to escape the super powered beings.

We are at Badb's first round action.

Okay, a number of important points.

Even though they are minions, you still need to roll to hit. Without a hit roll, your power isn't working on them. Unless it is an area effect, then you go against their saves.

To save time, here are your attack rolls. Badb attack;Void attack DC 15 (1d20+9=19, 1d20+10=19) Both work.

COMBAT INFO

The Void

Exile

Badb

Ironhide

Minion Guards Tough +5, Def +5, For +4, Reflex +1, Will +1 Damage +5 (rifle) Attack +5

INITIATIVE

Ironhide 14

Minion Guards 15

Badb 14

Void 10

Armored Guards 8

The Exile 1

ROUND TWO

Ironhide up. Three of the guards are down. The doors is open.

Sorry it took me so long to answer the question, I didn't see it when it was first posted. I'm flying just below the rafters, so as not to obstruct myself. I'll post specifics if anything changes. Is it my turn or the guards?

You are correct. You can take ten. I had forgot about that simple point. If you want to take ten, you'll need to let me know that's what you'Re doing though. That's why I missed it.

I'll update things in a moment.

In the shipyard section, the area is clear of people other than the unconcious and the villains.

The door with the security lock is still closed restricting entry to the other side.

COMBAT INFO

The Void

Exile

Badb

Ironhide

INITIATIVE

Ironhide 14

Minion Guards 15

Badb 14

Void 10

Armored Guards 8

The Exile 1

ROUND TWO

Ironhide knocked out the guard.

The guards ran from teh building.

Badb is up.

Void blasts teh door open and three robots step out firing into the room. Both Badb and Ironhide are hit. Badb needs to make a DC 25 toughness save. Ironhide can ignore the damage due to his imprevious. Right now the damage is simple bullets.

Changing the initiative order slightly. From now own, the NPCS will react at the top of the round and the group will react after that. So everyone can post from this point on. First person posts, the first person reacts. This should help speed up play fairly quickly. I will update the map and follow with the badguys actions after it. These are not minions so I'll be make rolls. There is no taking ten on attacks against them.

COMBAT INFO

The Void

Exile

Badb

Ironhide

Robots Attk +10, Def +10, Dmg +10

INITIATIVE

NPCs

PCs

ROUND THREE

The robots are in view. The back way is open.

where on the map am i supposed to be?

toughness save vs 25 (1d20 9=20)

She ius in the air at I9. She's near the rafters so about 15ft up in the air I uploaded a new map with the key at the top. Each square is 5ft. The green things are the robots.

You have about 20ft from ground to Ceiling. Ther are rafters and beams there as well about five feet from the ceiling. So clear space is up to 15ft. The rafters would be hindered movement for fliers [Moderate obstruction x3/4]. Walking on the rafters and beams is possible, but will need a DC 10 acrobatics check which is trianed.

Sorry about the delay, currently working on my post.

OOC summarization of it goes as follows:

Move to M15 using Spatial Control, switching AP to The Black Blade as a Free Action

Attacking the M14 robot, due to a desire to actually hit the damned thing spending one of three HP to reroll the attack. Which manages to hit just the number on the virtual dice to remove a certain hit. Unless I'm getting anything from possibly surprising the tin-can it's a miss.

If I do hit it the bucket of bolts can suck on a DC 27 Drain Toughness [Affects Objects] and a follow up of a DC 27 Toughness. In case the metallic one gets to suffer any Knockback, ignore it since it wouldn't fit the descriptor of the attack.

So for the moment I'm leaving my post open ended.

Sorry about the delay, currently working on my post.

OOC summarization of it goes as follows:

Move to M15 using Spatial Control, switching AP to The Black Blade as a Free Action

Attacking the M14 robot, due to a desire to actually hit the damned thing spending one of three HP to reroll the attack. Which manages to hit just the number on the virtual dice to remove a certain hit. Unless I'm getting anything from possibly surprising the tin-can it's a miss.

Unfortunately, it is a miss.