The Yamaguchi Job (OOC, Full)

MBCE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name Badb PL 11(156) Attack +9(with radiation control) +7 Def +13, FF +4 Damage +13 Tough +8(+3 Flat footed) Fort +7 Reflex +10 Will +6

How long do you think this will take. i leave for summer camp in about a month and will have limited computer access through most of the summer.

How long do you think this will take. i leave for summer camp in about a month and will have limited computer access through most of the summer.

I was hoping for about two months. Things are ready to begin once I hear everyone is ready to advance. I wanted to give you time to prepare for anything if needed before advancing to the arrival day. I'll start that in two days regardless.

all right. lets see how it goes and if it turns out I'm slowing things way down we can comic book me out. drop the ceiling on me but don't mention i'm dead. actually that may be a good way for me to relaunch my character later.

all right. lets see how it goes and if it turns out I'm slowing things way down we can comic book me out. drop the ceiling on me but don't mention i'm dead. actually that may be a good way for me to relaunch my character later.

I would never kill a character on this site without the players approval. NPCs are another matter though.

The guards that patrol the building are minions. You can roll out attacks and toughness for all of them. Just list their rolls in your post.

Guards Tough +5, Def +5, For +4, Reflex +1, Will +1 Damage +5 (rifle)

Skills: Notice +4, Stealth +3

While observing the guards, did I notice if they had to unlock the door on the top, or did they just walk inside?

It didn't look like it. It seems they leave teh door unlocked so that the guard can easily head down in case of an emergency.

COMBAT INFO

Name -- PL -- Attack -- Def -- Damage -- Tough -- Fort -- Reflex -- Will

The Void

PL: 11 Attk: +10 Def: +10 Dmg: +10 Tough: +4 Fort:+6 Ref: +12 Will: +13

Exile

PL: 11 Attk: +8 Def: +8 (+2 Ff) Dmg: +12 (<+15 boosted) Tough: +12 Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +9

Badb

PL 11 Attk +9(w/ rad con) +7 Def +13 (FF +4) Dmg +13 Tough +8(+3 Ff) Fort: +7 Ref: +10 Will: +6

Ironhide

Pl 10, Attk +4/6 melee, Def: +6 Dmg: +12 Tough: +14(12 invn) Fort:+10 Ref:+4 Will:+8

INITIATIVE

Void 18

Ironhide 18

Guard 2 18

Guard 1 10

Yes. Actions in order of the list of initiative. I'll try to keep things moving quickly so the sooner someone posts the sooner I'll advance.

Don'T forget to roll the Toughness save of the guard if you hit their defense. It will cut down on wait time. :)

If the guards should be affected by a drain constitution, would their toughness go down with their current constitution bonus? Seeing that I don't know their CON score, I play it now that it doesn't.

The guards are minions so I'm not going to worry too much about it right now. We'll assume that the toughness drops by one every 2nd successful hit.

Ironhide, there are no men in armor present. They all went inside of the building. You are fighting minions right now. The powered armor men are not minions. With Void's attack, she drops the other guard before he can do anything. So you can rewrite your post to take in those points.

Using my Spatial Awareness to check out the inside; do you want a Notice or Search check?

Yes please. Also, where are you when you try this? So far, Badb is on the building. Ironhide and Void are just outside the main doors. You can be at any distance from the building but distance will affect how much you learn.

I'm standing with Void and Ironhide, as detailed in my IC post, right next to the wall right beside the doors.

And since you weren't specific, here's one roll for each skill. Go with whichever one you feel is most appropriate.

[YJ] Notice roll for Spatial Awareness scan of the warehouse (1d20+12=14)

[YJ] Search roll for Spatial Awareness scan of the warehouse (1d20+8=25)

Sorry about that. Missed that you had posted to the thread your arrive. As for the rolls, Notice for long distances, Search for up close checks. So in this case, to get an idea of the layout, Notice.

--------------------------------

Here's what Exile notices. Map is included.

There are five boats in various stages of repair. Three small boats and two large yachts. Two cranes are in the building moving things about and five carpenters are workingo n the various ships. She notes inside four guards; two are roving around together while two stand by a pair of double doors that sit in a wall that cuts off a third of the building. His spatial imagine can't get through that wall, but he does note the locking device next to the door. There is no sign of the three trucks that had entered earlier though the double doors are large enough to let them in.

He also notes Badb entering from the roof area.

Scale is 5ft per square. Badb is on the stairs leading down. The stairs are about 20twenty feet in length. Void, Exile and Ironhide are all outside the building.

My complaint at all would happen to be that Exile's hair happens to be white, apart from that I must say it's a nice, and useful, map you've provided.

Actually, I could change that, but it would be too much work for me. :D Thanks. I try.

Is the door unlocked down there where we are aswell?

Well I haven'T seen anyone posting that they were trying to open the doors, so......