• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For reference, once Azuth has posted...

Round 3

46 - Towers - Immobilised

19 - Glow - Unharmed - Fatigued - 2 HP

19 - Police - Unharmed

17 - Silver Spider - Unharmed - 3 HP

Towers is going to stunt (and fatigue himself) from his superspeed array, a vibration effect!

Damage 6 (Extras: Duration 2 (Sustained), Aura Feats: Mighty) PP Cost 25

This will instantly kick in damaging the glue...which already has one injury. As, on his turn it will be combined with a strike (and mighty kicks in), his STR of 18 gives a DC 25 Toughness save for the glue.

1d20+7=14 and the glue fails by 11, which makes it go "poof"!

I have a question. Wasn't there two bodyguards? I'm sure there should be one left.

If there is then Glow would like to perform her acrobatic feint trick against the remaining bodyguard. So take 10 for a DC of 25 to not be flat footed. Then she'll try to punch him! But she'll miss. Because she rolled a 10.

If it's just Towers left then she's going to pick up a handy piece of sporting equipment to whap him with (improvised weapon!). And still miss because she rolled a ten.

Round 3

46 - Towers - Tripped, Fatigued.

19 - Glow - Unharmed - Fatigued - 2 HP

17 - Silver Spider - Unharmed - 2 HP

Towers will make an acrobatics check to instant up DC 20 1d20+11=22 which he makes despite being fatigued.

Move action to get to Silver Spider.

Towers is going to lunge at Silver Spider, using extra-effort on his vibration power, making him Exhausted! for a damage 8 power.

1d20+12=32 Yoikes! Critical hit!

Thats a DC 28 Toughness save for Silver Spider...and then...stuff happens (see IC!)

Okay, let's see if Glow can put a stop to this whole "I'm breaking the floor" Towers has going by .. well.. punching him.

As a free action she's going to switch her telekinesis back to its normal setting because the wall isn't doing anything when Towers is on a different floor. Then she's going to jump down through the hole and attempt to land a telekinetic punch on the way down.

Attack roll: 2+8 = 10. Which obviously misses. So I'm going to re-roll: 11+8 = 19 and successfully roll the worst possible number I can manage on a re-roll. Does that even hit him?

(I already took off the -1 for fatigue, Glow would normally roll at +9)

Well I was, in this situation, going to oppose Grapple check with his vibration power (seemed sensible). But a roll of 30 cannot be beaten!

He is lifted out and Glow saves the day! :D

Post away IC. Now its up to you guys to decide what to do with him and his cronies!

Az> I know you suggested using Towers in a future thread. So if you guys want him to "Throw me a sweet hoop" again, let me know!

Hee hee! I love Jack Jackson, he's so fantastic! I think Jen and Kristin just need to make their escape (and have Jen point out that she knows who's under that green mask ( :o ) and we're done!

Thanks Supercape! I'd love to have Towers back for more fun a bit later in his super-powered career! He was fun!