High Towers (OOC)

Supercape

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu could with an HP (if you wish to!) otherwise, he will be 2000 feet away on your move action. Ill cut that down slightly as he has to go up and down stairs whilst you fly, so lets say 1500 feet away - but he is heading back to Jackson for the camera!

Glow is up - with Towers 1500 feet away hurtling down the mall!

Okay, so I'm trying to get a handle on how far Glow can move in a round and stuff.

She has a total of flight 4, which as far as I can tell gets her 880 feet / round.

Now the book says this for "Move all out":

You can move all out as a full action. When you do so, you move up to four times your speed in a fairly straight line.

Does that mean she can move 880 feet times four in one round? That sounds like a lot. Or is the 880 feet the result of moving all out? So confused!

Okay, so I'm trying to get a handle on how far Glow can move in a round and stuff.

She has a total of flight 4, which as far as I can tell gets her 880 feet / round.

Now the book says this for "Move all out":

You can move all out as a full action. When you do so, you move up to four times your speed in a fairly straight line.

Does that mean she can move 880 feet times four in one round? That sounds like a lot. Or is the 880 feet the result of moving all out? So confused!

If I'm recalling, the books just multiply the move rate by ten so while she can cover 100mph, she can fly 1,000 feet in a round. A double move for 2,000, and an all-out would have her going 4,000fpr.

Alright then, so I guess that means she can zoom after Towers for a double move. Is he going back into Hank's Emporium? Because if he is then I had the idea that Glow could follow him in, then surge and lock him in there by stunting create object and blocking off the entrance with a nice shiny green wall. Hopefully while Silver Spider is in there too, because Glow isn't going to be doing all that much damage with her TK all stunted away.

Is that a workable plan?

Thats good for me Glow! ill take the liberty of doing the stunt if thats ok...

Create Object 9 (Extras:Impervious ) [27 PP] (and as many feats as needed to fudge it to the size she wants...

Hope that is ok.

(New) Round 1

46 - Towers - Unharmed

19 - Glow - Unharmed - Fatigued - 2 HP

19 - Police - Unharmed

17 - Silver Spider - Unharmed - 4 HP

8 - Entourage

the two dumb-ass bodyguards are going to pounce on the Silver Spider!

I cant recall if I statted these guys up...but basically, they are just big bruisers (STR 14, CON 14, Att +4, Def +4, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +0).

This gives them grapple bonus of +6, if they hit that is!

1d20+4=9, 1d20+4=12

Which they don't! meaning...

Round 2

46 - Towers - Immobilised

19 - Glow - Unharmed - Fatigued - 2 HP

19 - Police - Unharmed

17 - Silver Spider - Unharmed - 4 HP

8 - Entourage (Bodyguards)

And Towers is up, and whips out some coins to throw at the snare!

He can hardly miss a stationary object, but here goes! shifting -2 attack, +2 damage

1d20+10=12 its a good attempt!

Thats still a hit however (defence 0) and +1 to DC from autofire bonus. So thats a DC 23 Attack on Snare (5 Base, +2 Shift +1 Autofire). Lets see how that snare holds up! TOughness +8

1d20+8=18, enough to hold for now! it takes 1 injury.

Glow is up!

Okay! So Glow's TK array is all tied up making a shiny green wall just in case our speedster friend gets free. So she's going to make with the punching. Which is a bit of a problem because she mostly hits like a girl. Any chance there's a golf club laying around she can whack someone with? :?

First up: Acrobatic feint vs a bodyguard! That would be a 25 with skill mastery take 10.

She'll try to punch one of the bodyguards to keep them off Spidey. Attack roll: 12. Well that probably misses. Unless he's flat footed in which case it.. er.. probably still misses?

Any chance there's a golf club laying around she can whack someone with? :?

Absolutely! Improvised weapons are fine! (of course it need not be a golf club - a baseball bat, or even a football helmet would do!) But it will take a move action to pick one up. So its either that or acrobatic bluff.

• 2 weeks later...