Something Fishy - part 2 [OOC]

Airon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, Tiffany, that 15 hits. He has base defense +6, but since he Charged, he suffers a -2. If you want to modify the IC post go ahead.

DC 26 TOU for Brutus

1d20+12 → [6,12] = (18) that hurt. another Bruise, and Dazed for 1 round

Brutus is dazed, the guards unconscious: neither acts this round.

END OF ROUND 4

ROUND 5

17 (1) - Lord Steam, 3 HP, unharmed

17 (2) - Leviathan, 0 HP, bruised

17 (3) - Revenant, 1 HP, unharmed

16 (1) - Lord Brutus, bruised 3, dazed for 1 round

16 (2) - 2 guards, unconscious

Lord Steam is up - now everybody who is still standing is in the same melee.

grapple 1d20+21 → [12,21] = (33) ok, this thread clearly has some kind of TIE jinx on it.

since in contested rolls ties go to the largest bonus, Brutus evades your grapple. He's still dazed from Steam's blow though, so he forfeits his action.

Round 6

17 (1) - Lord Steam, 3 HP, unharmed

17 (2) - Leviathan, 0 HP, bruised, fatigued

17 (3) - Revenant, 1 HP, unharmed

16 (1) - Lord Brutus, bruised 3, staggered

16 (2) - 2 guards, unconscious

Steam is up.

• 2 weeks later...

to stop Ewoma before she can touch the knife, it is an Initiative Check DC 15.

He who gets the highest score in this check should also throw in a Notice check (well, everybody make a Notice check, just to be sure).

Also, as an ambassador himself, Steam knows that Mikos West is the number 2 of UNISON, the UN special forces.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if it would be possible to perform a power stunt on my magic array, to determine if the assistant is really who we think she is. Given my character's ability to morph into other humanoids, I want to basically, unmake the glamour he believes is on the "assistant." So basically the power stunt would be:

Nullify 9 (Morph effects) [Duration] Whatcha think?

I was wondering if it would be possible to perform a power stunt on my magic array, to determine if the assistant is really who we think she is. Given my character's ability to morph into other humanoids, I want to basically, unmake the glamour he believes is on the "assistant." So basically the power stunt would be:

Nullify 9 (Morph effects) [Duration] Whatcha think?

I'd say that's a fine idea.

however, why make it Duration: Concentration?