Sin! Sin Everywhere! (IC)

It was the middle of the evening, deep in someone's mother's basement. Three unlikely summoners were reading over a book they bought from an occult store in Riverside. The owner promised it held arcane secrets and would only let them have it if they would never bring it back. The three were wary, but this was the ticket to power! Little did the summoners know they were doing the owner a favor, but they didn't care. Drawing the circles and chanting the words exactly like they were in the book, the portal opened and asked them what they wished.

"I wish to summon Wrath," the first one spoke, "It's power will give me the strength, vigor and ferocity to lay low my foes."

"I wish to summon Lust," the second one spoke, "It's power will make me irresistable to anyone who lays eyes upon me."

"I wish to summon Greed, the third one spoke, "With it's power I can buy what these other two are wanting."

Before the other two summoners had the time to scowl at the quip, the portal burst forth and three entities burst forth from it. They looked like protean chaos monsters at first, but quickly adopted more human forms. While in human form they looked over their surroundings and cackled with glee.

"Fools!" Wrath shouted, "You forgot the binding circles!"

"We're out of here, suckers," Lust winked and the three demons were gone!

The three summoners were shocked! Not only did it work, but the power they had summoned was on the loose. They made a pact with each other to never tell anyone about this and find some literature on binding circles.

---

Wrath, Lust and Greed hit the town in their human forms. They decided to stick together for the night and watch each other's backs. Birds of a feather flock together. Lust, being the persuasive one, suggested they go somewhere fun and enjoy themselves. A nightclub, she hypothesized, would have aeverything they were looking for. Wrath wanted to hurt things. Lust wanted pretty things. Greed wanted everything. So they all agreed.After a few let downs, they found a pretty good jumpin night club. Live music? check. Tons of people? check. Energy through the roof? check. It was time to make their moves.

"Don't walk the cold and ruthless streets/They drain the life from all they meet/The servants crying underground/Smelling mortal blood like hounds" Rift sang as he flew high above the skyline of Freedom City. He needed the break, just flying above the city. Away from juggling so many projects at once it was nice to have some alone time. Taking a deep breath he suddenly started heading straight down, wind blowing through his hair as the roof of a nerby building started to fill his vision.

"As you crawl the sewer pipes/Deadly sinners set to strike/As you walk around the bend/You'll be dead right there where you stand" He continued as he started to slow down and set foot on the hard concrete. He stretched his neck, trying to get the kink out of it out. "Dammit, why do I have that song stuck in my head?" He muttered to himself as he looked around. He was a little surprised that he wasn't in Southside. He shook his head and sighed. Flying around the city at night had a habit of getting him a little lost. As he continued to get his bearing, he was surprised he had managed to also find himself just across the street from infinity. Wonder how the sound quality is holding up without me looking after it? He wondered as he focused his fine hearing on the place.