Freedom City Renaissance Fair (OOC)

Breella

OOC for this thread. There shall be ale, wenches and DRAGONS! Maybe a few fireball wielding wizards if I see fit. Come, enjoy the renaissance fair, buy some garb, see some knights joust for a fair maidens virtue.

Important things to note about this thread:

This is the map of the fair. The entrance we'll be using is that dragon in the bottom left.

This is a general idea of what your dragon will look like. I imagine it with more obsidian jewel like scales, embers on the chest and a giant amethyst on the chest. Also, there are two of them.

This is the general dragon build, I've made a few tweeks, one dragon shoots fire, one shoots ice.

I'm borrowing this build too dressedlike this sans the trident.

Init

24-Flora

20-Glowstar

18-TK

16-Dragon 1 ice

15-Wisp

14-Mystery

12-Crow

8-Johnny

4-Dragon 2 fire

Notice checks over 20 will notice that the portal shimmered and rippled BEFORE the first dragon exited.

Notice checks over 25 will notice that the dirt of the tournament floor is being kicked up as if someone is there even though no one appears to be walking on it.

Notice checks over 30 will notice both of the above and that the dragons seemed to be watching said kicked up dirt before they panicked.

We're still waiting on Ozob, I'll give him until Thursday to get an init in. Gwen is using her action to change.