Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

A New Day, A New Way (OOC)

I'd be fine with it, but it's up to the other two in the scene. I think a little combat would shake things up.

I'd be fine with it, but it's up to the other two in the scene. I think a little combat would shake things up.

Fine by me :)

In fact... Dryad would be a perfect villain for Archeville to face right now.... muah hah hah....

Fine by me :)

In fact... Dryad would be a perfect villain for Archeville to face right now.... muah hah hah....

Just nudge me when you want me to join. Dryad could have possessed a party-goer in the next party.

Just nudge me when you want me to join. Dryad could have possessed a party-goer in the next party.

I like that idea, bring it on druid! Although since there's three of us and one of you I'll probably stay back and support/watch.

I like that idea, bring it on druid! Although since there's three of us and one of you I'll probably stay back and support/watch.

Shall i start saying that I come in and start wrecking the place.

Fine by me ;)

Aw, Archeville's plan was to sit back and watch his two new minions - er, friends in action ;) Call out plans and tactics. (Defensively, he's a PL 10, but offensively, unless he can whip up some invention, he's PL 4.)

Shall i start saying that I come in and start wrecking the place.

Fine by me ;)

Aw, Archeville's plan was to sit back and watch his two new minions - er, friends in action ;) Call out plans and tactics. (Defensively, he's a PL 10, but offensively, unless he can whip up some invention, he's PL 4.)