[Campaign] The Arena: Meet & Greet for Villains

Barnum

Well put up the thread. Could one of the refs put the map and information about the Arena in the Locations thread I put up? It would make things look better and make it easier to learn about the area.

Oh, I also made an NPC to keep watch of the place. I didn't give a lot of information about him, since I wanted him to be the refs and higher a character they can use at will to keep people in line. Mostly I envision his usage as just someone to contact villians. "Someone's looking for you," type of posting so villians can have a level of deniability between them.

Hope that's not a problem.

Thanks.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well put up the thread. Could one of the refs put the map and information about the Arena in the Locations thread I put up? It would make things look better and make it easier to learn about the area.

Oh, I also made an NPC to keep watch of the place. I didn't give a lot of information about him, since I wanted him to be the refs and higher a character they can use at will to keep people in line. Mostly I envision his usage as just someone to contact villians. "Someone's looking for you," type of posting so villians can have a level of deniability between them.

Hope that's not a problem.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes, the Arena is a very nice place for Villains to meet one another. Also, it is where you can participate in your own Power Check thread just like Belphegor!

The Arena is also the place to do sparring matches with other like minded villains as well as networking for jobs. A very good lace for those on the wrong side of the tracks! :twisted:

• 4 months later...