[Campaign] The Arena: Meet & Greet for Villains

Barnum

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Looks like the thread was locked down. Should a new open thread be made? A place where the villians can enjoy a drink or two would make sense. The question really is though, how easy is it to learn about the place? I mean, it's not like it's in downtown Freedom.

Looks like the thread was locked down. Should a new open thread be made? A place where the villians can enjoy a drink or two would make sense. The question really is though, how easy is it to learn about the place? I mean, it's not like it's in downtown Freedom.

All threads, once completed (or abandoned), are locked down, and the OOC threads are moved to the archive. Feel free to make a new thread. :)

The default is that most villains know about it. It's an "open secret", if you will.

That's a good description, I think.

All threads, once completed (or abandoned), are locked down, and the OOC threads are moved to the archive. Feel free to make a new thread. :)

The default is that most villains know about it. It's an "open secret", if you will.

That thread is the particular fight that Nanowire and Heavy had. The location itself is still open to everyone.

As for the difficulty to find it - it's easy if you're a villain, and impossible if you aren't. We could try to go through the different system things that can be done to protect a place, but for story purposes, it's nice to have a neutral ground where villains can meet.

And Icarus is definitely up for a fight. This'll occur in a hazy time, continuity-wise. It's after the time travel thread, and after any immediate repurcussions that follow (like Icarus being taken to Blackstone).

That thread is the particular fight that Nanowire and Heavy had. The location itself is still open to everyone.

As for the difficulty to find it - it's easy if you're a villain, and impossible if you aren't. We could try to go through the different system things that can be done to protect a place, but for story purposes, it's nice to have a neutral ground where villains can meet.

And Icarus is definitely up for a fight. This'll occur in a hazy time, continuity-wise. It's after the time travel thread, and after any immediate repurcussions that follow (like Icarus being taken to Blackstone).

Well put up the thread. Could one of the refs put the map and information about the Arena in the Locations thread I put up? It would make things look better and make it easier to learn about the area.

Oh, I also made an NPC to keep watch of the place. I didn't give a lot of information about him, since I wanted him to be the refs and higher a character they can use at will to keep people in line. Mostly I envision his usage as just someone to contact villians. "Someone's looking for you," type of posting so villians can have a level of deniability between them.

Hope that's not a problem.

Thanks.