Mangled Metal (OOC)

Just bump it. I'm not going to charge you the extra EE just for having an edit go through.

Also, my apologies. Looks like Fulcrum had actually downed the last robot. I really haven't been paying much attention here. However, there is still one unconscious robot spewing hazardous (at least to fulcrum) rays all over the place. Would Wisp like to do anything about that?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bump it. I'm not going to charge you the extra EE just for having an edit go through.

Also, my apologies. Looks like Fulcrum had actually downed the last robot. I really haven't been paying much attention here. However, there is still one unconscious robot spewing hazardous (at least to fulcrum) rays all over the place. Would Wisp like to do anything about that?

How large is the Daka Crystal power core? Less than five hundred pounds?

Yeah, 500lbs is Wisp's carrying capacity now. Okay, I'll have her snag the crystal and port it away. ...Suddenly I feel like Aquaman, my job being to pick up the kryptonite and put it in a lead box for Superman :P. Probably gonna drop it off at ASTRO if nobody from the team stops her. If they won't take it, well the Wading River just got a new reef.

That makes it Thrude's turn again. We're basically out of combat now. Shaen if you'd like your character to return to the scene of the crime, we can all finally do the meet and greet part of this thread.

Nah, I'm good. She can chill in the regen tank. Go ahead and move the story along.