Deja Vu (OOC)

Barnum

Hieronymus King and the African were mentioned earlier. The African could be managing the drug-running under King's auspices. Of course, there's plenty of paperwork to conceal King's involvement. ;) The crook being strong-armed would only know that the African is running the show.

There's also Ms. Linn from THE RAID. She could be working for King, and has the African working for her. The crook in question will also know Ms. Linn, but he won't have a great deal of information.

Actually, I'm not sure what drugs are being shipped here. Is it the tainted Zoom from the THE RAID? If it is, this could be the last major shipment, effectively stopping its movement and closing the chapter on it.

Oh, I just thought of something! The ninjas that attacked Nightrival could have been sent by King.

Any thoughts, Heritage?

To be honest, I'm still fairly new at playing in FC, but anything that can link into something created here on the website seems like a good idea, so a link between the African, Ms Linn and King sounds cool. We could always tie it into NR's enemies in the Mob, but the old 'there's a new player in town' thing is usually more fun :D

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either this guy is made of some pretty stern stuff or Nightrival sucks at interrogating bad guys. I like to think the former is true, instead of the latter. :)

Nightrival strikes for the knockout after his grapple check.

Actually I missed your first intimidate attempt. I only saw the second, and since you can't retry intimidate, I mistook that for the first. Your first is enough to scare him. Sorry.

But since we've already moved on, just give him a good search, and you'll discover everything he could have told you.

Either this guy is made of some pretty stern stuff or Nightrival sucks at interrogating bad guys. I like to think the former is true, instead of the latter. :)

Nightrival strikes for the knockout after his grapple check.

Actually I missed your first intimidate attempt. I only saw the second, and since you can't retry intimidate, I mistook that for the first. Your first is enough to scare him. Sorry.

But since we've already moved on, just give him a good search, and you'll discover everything he could have told you.

No problem! I think having a goon who isn't afraid of superheroes makes for an intriguing story.

No problem! I think having a goon who isn't afraid of superheroes makes for an intriguing story.

Goons who work in Freedom City should get some kind of circumstance bonus to their will save anyway. :D You know, just from sheer familiarity with heroes. There's just so many. :)

Goons who work in Freedom City should get some kind of circumstance bonus to their will save anyway. :D You know, just from sheer familiarity with heroes. There's just so many. :)

:lol:

There should be a feat GMs can apply to goons for just such an occasion, like Goon Resilience or Greater Superhero Backtalk. :)

:lol:

There should be a feat GMs can apply to goons for just such an occasion, like Goon Resilience or Greater Superhero Backtalk. :)