Deja Vu (OOC)

Barnum

By the way, does Grim even know where Nightrival is? Between her sensory powers, her crappy Notice roll and NR's fairly decent Stealth roll, I don't honestly know.

Normally, your dark vision would make the notice check possible. Whether or not you make it is a different matter. In this case, I don't care if you just kinda know where he is. I don't think it is going to make a big difference in the fight.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, does Grim even know where Nightrival is? Between her sensory powers, her crappy Notice roll and NR's fairly decent Stealth roll, I don't honestly know.

Normally, your dark vision would make the notice check possible. Whether or not you make it is a different matter. In this case, I don't care if you just kinda know where he is. I don't think it is going to make a big difference in the fight.

That's cool; he moved in a very sneaky fashion, so it makes sense she doesn't know where he is anyway.

That's cool; he moved in a very sneaky fashion, so it makes sense she doesn't know where he is anyway.

SB, I can't tell if you intended to make a "stunning attack" or not (you said "stunning attack" but then listed the damage DC for a normal attack. Anyway, with mooks, normal attacks are far more potent (save = KOed).

Save vs. Nightrival (1d20=6)

If it is a regular attack then he rolls an 11 (Bruised + Stunned = KOed for mooks). If it is a stunning attack then he rolls a 10 (dazed for 1 round).

Grim, Toughness save vs. DC 21. (1d20+5=17) = KOed. :)

4 of the soldiers attacked Nightrival but missed.

1 of the soldiers shot in Grim's general direction and missed.

SB, I can't tell if you intended to make a "stunning attack" or not (you said "stunning attack" but then listed the damage DC for a normal attack. Anyway, with mooks, normal attacks are far more potent (save = KOed).

Save vs. Nightrival (1d20=6)

If it is a regular attack then he rolls an 11 (Bruised + Stunned = KOed for mooks). If it is a stunning attack then he rolls a 10 (dazed for 1 round).

Grim, Toughness save vs. DC 21. (1d20+5=17) = KOed. :)

4 of the soldiers attacked Nightrival but missed.

1 of the soldiers shot in Grim's general direction and missed.