Deja Vu (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no pipes. The ceiling is mostly cement with a few concrete overhangs and a handful of hanging parking signs. The warehouse is dark. The light from the truck's headlamps and the interior lamp in the back of the truck (the dome light) is about it. So . . . quite dark.

There are no pipes. The ceiling is mostly cement with a few concrete overhangs and a handful of hanging parking signs. The warehouse is dark. The light from the truck's headlamps and the interior lamp in the back of the truck (the dome light) is about it. So . . . quite dark.

Is there any chance we can say then February PPs were applied to characters for this storyline? It was started January 31st, and we did say time has passed between 'Learning the Ropes' and this one; If not, it's cool, I'll shut up :)

It's fine with me, as long as it's fine with SB (and I can't see why it wouldn't be).

Also, SB, I'll get you a "lone crook" over there as soon as Heritage posts. :D

Is there any chance we can say then February PPs were applied to characters for this storyline? It was started January 31st, and we did say time has passed between 'Learning the Ropes' and this one; If not, it's cool, I'll shut up :)

It's fine with me, as long as it's fine with SB (and I can't see why it wouldn't be).

I don't have a problem with that at all. I was going to use my recent "purchases" if I have to in this game.

Only toss me a lone crook if it's plausible! :D I can handle two or more. I figured they'll be walking back and forth from the truck to the crates in single file, or in such a way that one goon will be alone for a moment.

I don't have a problem with that at all. I was going to use my recent "purchases" if I have to in this game.

Only toss me a lone crook if it's plausible! :D I can handle two or more. I figured they'll be walking back and forth from the truck to the crates in single file, or in such a way that one goon will be alone for a moment.

Alrighty, here's how it looks.

-1 and 2 are guarding the door and facing south.

-3, 4, and 5 are the ones who seem to be the "bosses." They are standing and supervising.

-6, 7, and 8 are unloading the crates. They are facing the inside of the truck.

-9 is facing the bosses and asking them an inconsequential question.

-10 and 11 are facing north and putting packages in a crate.

-12 has just dropped off a package and is walking back to the truck, facing south.

All of the men are very well armed and maybe even armored.

-3, 4, and 5 are the ones who seem to be the "bosses." They are standing and supervising.

-12 has just dropped off a package and is walking back to the truck, facing south.

Holly effin' crap! Thanks for the thug minis, they really help set the scene; also, love the special semi-transparent Grim mini :D

By the way, does Grim even know where Nightrival is? Between her sensory powers, her crappy Notice roll and NR's fairly decent Stealth roll, I don't honestly know.

Holly effin' crap! Thanks for the thug minis, they really help set the scene; also, love the special semi-transparent Grim mini :D

By the way, does Grim even know where Nightrival is? Between her sensory powers, her crappy Notice roll and NR's fairly decent Stealth roll, I don't honestly know.