Deja Vu (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, thanks Barnum! Heritage can conclude this story but feel free to continue interacting, I'm happy to carry on a conversation. Nightrival is going to ask Grim to join the superhero team at the end of Take the Skinheads Bowling.

I'm gonna finish this one up, and then we'll see what Grim says to your offer in Skinheads (hint: her answer will be yes ;) )

Great, thanks Barnum! Heritage can conclude this story but feel free to continue interacting, I'm happy to carry on a conversation. Nightrival is going to ask Grim to join the superhero team at the end of Take the Skinheads Bowling.

I'm gonna finish this one up, and then we'll see what Grim says to your offer in Skinheads (hint: her answer will be yes ;) )

I think that should bring the story to a close. Heritage, you did a good job setting up the next chapter. :) You could even make it a solo game, having Grim explore the underworld on her lonesome. Anything is possible!

Nice closing post, and thanks :D

I think I might want to wait until April to start that particular storyline, so Grim can have the benefits of both her March and April pp purchases; I see a few more ranks of Streetwise in her future, courtesy of Nightrival and her doing some research on her own, i.e. hitting the library and maybe even watching a few movies. Does NR have a DVD player? Grim can bring the popcorn ;)

I think that should bring the story to a close. Heritage, you did a good job setting up the next chapter. :) You could even make it a solo game, having Grim explore the underworld on her lonesome. Anything is possible!

Nice closing post, and thanks :D

I think I might want to wait until April to start that particular storyline, so Grim can have the benefits of both her March and April pp purchases; I see a few more ranks of Streetwise in her future, courtesy of Nightrival and her doing some research on her own, i.e. hitting the library and maybe even watching a few movies. Does NR have a DVD player? Grim can bring the popcorn ;)

That's a good idea. NR can use a few extra feats or additional ranks in feats.

I did pick up the Communications feature for Liam's apartment / headquarters; I'm sure there's a DVD player buried under all that. Just so Grim knows, Liam would most likely be into mysteries or cop movies. :D

I did pick up the Communications feature for Liam's apartment / headquarters; I'm sure there's a DVD player buried under all that. Just so Grim knows, Liam would most likely be into mysteries or cop movies. :D

Check out 'Grim's Faerie Tales' in The Fens to see how she's starting her training; however, she would still be more than happy to stop by for some sparring and a few more 'training videos', especially more undercover cop movies. :P

Check out 'Grim's Faerie Tales' in The Fens to see how she's starting her training; however, she would still be more than happy to stop by for some sparring and a few more 'training videos', especially more undercover cop movies. :P