Deja Vu (OOC)

Barnum

I failed the Reflex save and the Toughness save and Nightrival gets a measly bruise, which brings his Toughness down to +1. Unless the crooks are attacking lethally, then that's one injury.

I combined the save result and attack rolls in one post, but maybe I was too presumptuous? Did all the crooks attack and now it's my turn? I can edit to correct that.

Anyway, I think Nightrival is close enough to move and use Takedown Attack on the three bad guys standing on the left side of the truck. I forgot to mention that in my roll; sorry about that. I'd be willing to use Extra Effort to double his speed if you (Barnum) think he's too far.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I failed the Reflex save and the Toughness save and Nightrival gets a measly bruise, which brings his Toughness down to +1. Unless the crooks are attacking lethally, then that's one injury.

I combined the save result and attack rolls in one post, but maybe I was too presumptuous? Did all the crooks attack and now it's my turn? I can edit to correct that.

Anyway, I think Nightrival is close enough to move and use Takedown Attack on the three bad guys standing on the left side of the truck. I forgot to mention that in my roll; sorry about that. I'd be willing to use Extra Effort to double his speed if you (Barnum) think he's too far.

It probably should be lethal damage, but I tend to avoid that. Nonlethal it is. :)

Nah, it's fine. They were all done. Attack away.

It looks like about 30' to me, so I think you're good.

I'll adjudicate the attack(s) after Heritage posts.

It probably should be lethal damage, but I tend to avoid that. Nonlethal it is. :)

Nah, it's fine. They were all done. Attack away.

It looks like about 30' to me, so I think you're good.

I'll adjudicate the attack(s) after Heritage posts.

Alrighty, guys, here's the deal. Warmonger isn't going to be joining this thread. In fact, he has retired the Dorian character completely. So, there is no plan here. :(

You guys have completed the challenge, and you can easily catch the last soldier to interrogate him, but once we're done here in the next few rounds of posting, I'm going to have to take a break from this story for the next few weeks. Once things slow down for me, we can weave whatever intel. you get from this guy into the next story if you want.

Let me know.

Alrighty, guys, here's the deal. Warmonger isn't going to be joining this thread. In fact, he has retired the Dorian character completely. So, there is no plan here. :(

You guys have completed the challenge, and you can easily catch the last soldier to interrogate him, but once we're done here in the next few rounds of posting, I'm going to have to take a break from this story for the next few weeks. Once things slow down for me, we can weave whatever intel. you get from this guy into the next story if you want.

Let me know.

Since Nightrival is in on his last legs, taking on a supervillain would most likely end in disaster for him. :)

I vote for interrogating the crook and using the information in the future. That means we can resolve this story in at least two posts. I'll be behind my computer most of the day today - I can update rather quickly.

Since Nightrival is in on his last legs, taking on a supervillain would most likely end in disaster for him. :)

I vote for interrogating the crook and using the information in the future. That means we can resolve this story in at least two posts. I'll be behind my computer most of the day today - I can update rather quickly.

"Now, who does this shipment belong ta?"

This shipment belongs to a character that no longer exists (or at least is no longer being played), but, if you have a future story in mind, it can belong to whomever you want. Did you have anything in mind?

"Now, who does this shipment belong ta?"

This shipment belongs to a character that no longer exists (or at least is no longer being played), but, if you have a future story in mind, it can belong to whomever you want. Did you have anything in mind?

Hieronymus King and the African were mentioned earlier. The African could be managing the drug-running under King's auspices. Of course, there's plenty of paperwork to conceal King's involvement. ;) The crook being strong-armed would only know that the African is running the show.

There's also Ms. Linn from THE RAID. She could be working for King, and has the African working for her. The crook in question will also know Ms. Linn, but he won't have a great deal of information.

Actually, I'm not sure what drugs are being shipped here. Is it the tainted Zoom from the THE RAID? If it is, this could be the last major shipment, effectively stopping its movement and closing the chapter on it.

Oh, I just thought of something! The ninjas that attacked Nightrival could have been sent by King.

Any thoughts, Heritage?

Hieronymus King and the African were mentioned earlier. The African could be managing the drug-running under King's auspices. Of course, there's plenty of paperwork to conceal King's involvement. ;) The crook being strong-armed would only know that the African is running the show.

There's also Ms. Linn from THE RAID. She could be working for King, and has the African working for her. The crook in question will also know Ms. Linn, but he won't have a great deal of information.

Actually, I'm not sure what drugs are being shipped here. Is it the tainted Zoom from the THE RAID? If it is, this could be the last major shipment, effectively stopping its movement and closing the chapter on it.

Oh, I just thought of something! The ninjas that attacked Nightrival could have been sent by King.

Any thoughts, Heritage?

Any thoughts, Heritage?

To be honest, I'm still fairly new at playing in FC, but anything that can link into something created here on the website seems like a good idea, so a link between the African, Ms Linn and King sounds cool. We could always tie it into NR's enemies in the Mob, but the old 'there's a new player in town' thing is usually more fun :D