Fly Me to the Moon (OOC)

Barnum

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1526619/

total fort save of 23, so that makes it

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1526622/

And toughness save of 27 after save added, so good there too.

Going to once more invoke agressive stance and charge to go forth and assault the remaining bot firing at me, and I'm going to try power attacking for.. I don't know, I think I can get away with 3. We'll find out!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1526624/

Total is 18 to hit

/if/ that hits, toughness save is against 30

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh - stunned again! These bozos are tough nuts...

And thanks, B. :)

Did you make or fail the Fort save? If falied, by how much. Either way, the -1 Toughness drain you had last round is now recovered and you are at -3 Toughness for 3 bruises (plus any toughness drain from this round).

The bot that the Emissary attacks is staggered and stunned.

Toughness save. (1d20 8=16)

With Valkyrie stunned, both bots turn their attention toward the Emissary.

Attack Rolls (1d20 9=29, 1d20 9=14)

1 Miss and 1 Critical

The Fort save is 23 and the Toughness save is 28.

Velocity and Raindance, when you are ready to move on and investigate further, just write it out in your next IC posts.

Argh - stunned again! These bozos are tough nuts...

And thanks, B. :)

Did you make or fail the Fort save? If falied, by how much. Either way, the -1 Toughness drain you had last round is now recovered and you are at -3 Toughness for 3 bruises (plus any toughness drain from this round).

The bot that the Emissary attacks is staggered and stunned.

Toughness save. (1d20 8=16)

With Valkyrie stunned, both bots turn their attention toward the Emissary.

Attack Rolls (1d20 9=29, 1d20 9=14)

1 Miss and 1 Critical

The Fort save is 23 and the Toughness save is 28.

Velocity and Raindance, when you are ready to move on and investigate further, just write it out in your next IC posts.

:shock:

Never mind me - I suffer from a rare condition called idiocy...

I thought you'd made the rolls for us. Here are the rolls I just made:

Fort: 9

Toughness: 22

I'm going to use a much needed HP to re-roll the Fort save.

New Fort: 20

Also, the idiocy continues - here are my rolls to maintain my protection whilst stunned:

1st: 28

2nd: 31

:shock:

Never mind me - I suffer from a rare condition called idiocy...

I thought you'd made the rolls for us. Here are the rolls I just made:

Fort: 9

Toughness: 22

I'm going to use a much needed HP to re-roll the Fort save.

New Fort: 20

Also, the idiocy continues - here are my rolls to maintain my protection whilst stunned:

1st: 28

2nd: 31

Well then Valkyrie is just bruised and not stunned . . . which works out well since the Emissary is stunned.

So . . . we need an attack action from Valkyrie and some direction from Raindance and Velocity on what they want to do next.

Current Status:

Emissary - Bruised x2, HP Used - 1

Valkyrie - Bruised x4, HP Used - 1

Wind-up 1 (Emissary) - Destroyed

Wind-up 2 (Emissary) - Destroyed

Wind-up 3 (Valkyrie) -

Wind-up 4 (Valkyrie) -

Well then Valkyrie is just bruised and not stunned . . . which works out well since the Emissary is stunned.

So . . . we need an attack action from Valkyrie and some direction from Raindance and Velocity on what they want to do next.

Current Status:

Emissary - Bruised x2, HP Used - 1

Valkyrie - Bruised x4, HP Used - 1

Wind-up 1 (Emissary) - Destroyed

Wind-up 2 (Emissary) - Destroyed

Wind-up 3 (Valkyrie) -

Wind-up 4 (Valkyrie) -

Leaving me free to make punchy again, hurrah!

I'm feeling frisky, so.. I'll try for 4 this time with the power attacking. Same deal as unto before, charge and agressive stance and the like. Wanting to close distance to get right up to them anyway.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1531219/

That makes for a 25 total to hit, so I assume that does. Bleh, should have completely maxed out, ah well.

Toughness save is against 31 for the robot.

If it hits, and if it takes out the machine, takedown attack 2 would give me a follow-up attack on his buddy, no?

Leaving me free to make punchy again, hurrah!

I'm feeling frisky, so.. I'll try for 4 this time with the power attacking. Same deal as unto before, charge and agressive stance and the like. Wanting to close distance to get right up to them anyway.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1531219/

That makes for a 25 total to hit, so I assume that does. Bleh, should have completely maxed out, ah well.

Toughness save is against 31 for the robot.

If it hits, and if it takes out the machine, takedown attack 2 would give me a follow-up attack on his buddy, no?

I haven't really been keeping track, but I doubt that all the flying and space fighting that's been going on that they would be within 10 feet of each other. So I'm going to say no.

I haven't really been keeping track, but I doubt that all the flying and space fighting that's been going on that they would be within 10 feet of each other. So I'm going to say no.