Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I just got a text from Lilac that basically said she was going to be unable to return to the site for some time and asked that I archive her characters. It is up to you guys how you want to handle writing Droplet out of the story (for now?).

Or . . . we could send Droplet off to find her parents while we press on with whatever we end up doing. Then, if she returns, we can meet back up. If not, we can look for another base or something. I've got tons of unused PPs, I could spend on equipment.

Or . . . we could send Droplet off to find her parents while we press on with whatever we end up doing. Then, if she returns, we can meet back up. If not, we can look for another base or something. I've got tons of unused PPs, I could spend on equipment.

For now, lets just put Droplet on "autopilot" until we reach a good point to write her out of this thread.

Sounds great! Let's do this! :)

I have more circus bad guys, if that is what you guys wanted. We just need a more interesting "set piece" for the fight.

How about on the top of a speeding train (elevated train), in downtown freedom. I've got some crazy rules for that. :)

Any thoughts on why we might go downtown? Looking for Droplet maybe?

Wow, I was just thinking about trains as a battle site. Either that, or some sort of crazy weather condition.

On the reason why we might be doing something so suicidally dangerous, I'd have to go with some sort of catastrophe. Or a shopping trip. Hey, Daisuke can't keep going around in whatever the circus dressed him up in all the time. :)

Shopping trip works for me, but we are going to have to figure out how to pass the night.

Is this a school night? If it is, I could ditch school the next day (with dad at work) and take the boys shopping. And if so, we probably should start a new thread, but first we need to decide how to wrap this up.

Shopping trip works for me, but we are going to have to figure out how to pass the night.

Is this a school night? If it is, I could ditch school the next day (with dad at work) and take the boys shopping. And if so, we probably should start a new thread, but first we need to decide how to wrap this up.

Yeah, school night! Before we skip, we can stay up late, watch movies and talk about boys!

Er, I mean, wanna crash at my house? I don't think mum is up to much.

How about this for another idea: Daisuke is going to want to track down Nanowire at some point, (he has a serious case of hero worship going on) so we could try to find him. It won't be easy, as Nanowire keeps a fairly low profile - when he's not flattening restaurants - but that will give us a place to work from, and a nice sentimental moment when the two are reunited. What does everyone think?