Pic-i-nic Basket (IC)

Raveled

"Crap...I'm sorry man. We weren't messing around or anything, I promise! Uh...this is my girlfriend Jessica. Jessica, this is my RA. Umm...I'm sorry." Blake sat down on the bed and covered his eyes in shame. The one thing he completely forgot about. Clairvoyant RAs. He knew he should have gone to a regular high school.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Girlfriend, right." The disembodied head nodded. "Well, I guess I can give you guys five minutes, but get her out of here, Salazar!" The head receded towards the doorway and disappeared.

Jessica was bright red with blush by the time the RA left. She rubbed at her arms, staring at her feet. "Oh, God. Um, listen Blake. Maybe you should just get your stuff from my truck and we should call it a day?"

Jessica smiled brightly. "Yeah, Blake, we're still cool." While they were clearing Blake's stuff out of her truck, she came on his sketchbook. Jessica flipped through it and found the sketch he'd made of her at the park. She held it up so that Blake could see the picture. "Um, Blake? Do... do you mind if I keep this?" She blushed again, red creeping across her cheeks. "It's just, no one's ever drawn a picture of me before. And you make me look so beautiful."

Blake sighed in relief. "Whew. Well, I'm glad we're still okay...wish the RAs would get off my ass though." He looked at the sketch. He didn't see very much in it, just an attempt to draw her. He didn't think he made her any more beautiful than she already was, but he was more than happy that she liked it. "Of course you may, Jessica." He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a big kiss, but it was a tender kiss, not a lustful one. As his lips parted for her, he felt his face blush.

Jessica's blush spread when Blake kissed her, but when he pulled away she planted another kiss on his cheek. "Th... thanks, Blake. Um, I'll see you in a bit, okay?" She carefully pulled the drawing out of the notebook and placed it on the passenger seat. She pulled the truck out of its spot and got it pointed towards the exit. She checked her mirrors and waved at Blake again, before pulling out and heading home.

Blake waved back at her. He was still blushing. As he watched her truck pull out of the school, he sighed happily. Blake was glad things were going so well for the two of them, although their dates seemed ripe with outside difficulties. Still, it was good to have a girlfriend like her. As he walked back to his room, Blake muttered to himself "Damn RA's."