Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [IC]

Heridfel

Per-Erik or better known as Pelle by his friends is just sitting at the computer and looking at the Green Ronin site.

"Wow! They are gonna release a manga version of Freedom City comics! And it seem they will also release a fantasy version of it too!" Pelle said while he continue looking through the site. He then picking up the the Freedom City special edition magazine and looked at it, he always make fantasy about that he is part of Freedom City world where he wielding super powers and saving the world but sadly he is living in real world.

"I whish that I could enter the world of Freedom City...!" He said until he heard loud thunder just outside the window where he have his computer in front of window.

"What a bad luck... Just where I tried to download some files... Better to shut down my computer before all my files will be erased by the storm..." He said and before he tried to shut down his computer, a big lightning hit through the windows and he was surrounding by a bright light.

When Pelle open his eyes, he notice that he is on the street of the city and his desktop computer is lying beside him. He was completly confused, he remember a lightning hit through the window and he was surround by bright light. He don´t recognized this place and it don´t like the Stockholm. He started thinking about that he is dreaming. He started to feel around in his surrounding and it feel too real to be dream. Then suddently he hear sound of fighting then he see a giant robot who is fightintg against group of teen who happening to be... The Next-Gen! Pelle was real stunned, he can´t believed that he will see Next-Gen! I must be dreaming... No it is too real to be dream! I´m in the Freedom world! He thought and then he see Doc Otaku who is surrounding by his Angel Androids.

"How about my latest robot Next Loser! My Daizenga robot will defeat you!" Doc Otaku screaming at Next-Gen whil he looked very confidenced.

"Fat chance otaku boy!" Megastar said as he pushed back the giant robot while it get blasted by bolt, sonic wave and magical blast from the other Next-Gen.

Suddently while Pelle is still lying on the ground beside his computer desktop, a van driving fast on the road and stopped just outside the battle. A asian woman and a camera man jumped out from the van while they tried to film the scene.

"Good Day! I´m Any Feng from Channel 3. Right now the Next-Gen are fighting against one of Doc Otaku´s giant robot. I will ask the only witness who is lying right here." The female reporter said as she holding the microphone to confused Pelle.

"Please tell me, do you see how this fight start?" Amy asked Pelle while he just stared at the camera with dumbfonded look.

"Oh my... GOD! I´m in freaking Freedom City comic world!" Pelle just screamed.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per-Erik or better known as Pelle by his friends is just sitting at the computer and looking at the Green Ronin site.

"Wow! They are gonna release a manga version of Freedom City comics! And it seem they will also release a fantasy version of it too!" Pelle said while he continue looking through the site. He then picking up the the Freedom City special edition magazine and looked at it, he always make fantasy about that he is part of Freedom City world where he wielding super powers and saving the world but sadly he is living in real world.

"I whish that I could enter the world of Freedom City...!" He said until he heard loud thunder just outside the window where he have his computer in front of window.

"What a bad luck... Just where I tried to download some files... Better to shut down my computer before all my files will be erased by the storm..." He said and before he tried to shut down his computer, a big lightning hit through the windows and he was surrounding by a bright light.

When Pelle open his eyes, he notice that he is on the street of the city and his desktop computer is lying beside him. He was completly confused, he remember a lightning hit through the window and he was surround by bright light. He don´t recognized this place and it don´t like the Stockholm. He started thinking about that he is dreaming. He started to feel around in his surrounding and it feel too real to be dream. Then suddently he hear sound of fighting then he see a giant robot who is fightintg against group of teen who happening to be... The Next-Gen! Pelle was real stunned, he can´t believed that he will see Next-Gen! I must be dreaming... No it is too real to be dream! I´m in the Freedom world! He thought and then he see Doc Otaku who is surrounding by his Angel Androids.

"How about my latest robot Next Loser! My Daizenga robot will defeat you!" Doc Otaku screaming at Next-Gen whil he looked very confidenced.

"Fat chance otaku boy!" Megastar said as he pushed back the giant robot while it get blasted by bolt, sonic wave and magical blast from the other Next-Gen.

Suddently while Pelle is still lying on the ground beside his computer desktop, a van driving fast on the road and stopped just outside the battle. A asian woman and a camera man jumped out from the van while they tried to film the scene.

"Good Day! I´m Any Feng from Channel 3. Right now the Next-Gen are fighting against one of Doc Otaku´s giant robot. I will ask the only witness who is lying right here." The female reporter said as she holding the microphone to confused Pelle.

"Please tell me, do you see how this fight start?" Amy asked Pelle while he just stared at the camera with dumbfonded look.

"Oh my... GOD! I´m in freaking Freedom City comic world!" Pelle just screamed.

"I can get in there without a problem. I don't know if they have security like my other job; if they do, I might have trouble getting him in," James says as he taps on his rear view mirror. The two fuzzy (20-sided) dice sway a little as he does so, and he adjusts them so they're hanging at roughly the same level.

Suddenly, his phone rings. James goes to reach for it, but it automatically switches to speakerphone. Dr. Macleod's voice comes over the intercom.

"Another portal just opened up. Get to this one fast - Doc Otaku was reported in the area, and we need to observe it before he notices it," Macleod says, then hangs up.

James barely has time to say "Great," before new coordinates are uploaded to the phone. James silently makes a mental note to find out if the phone exists in his dimension; this thing is a lot better than the one he had there.

"My boss, I guess. Gotta love him. Can't find his glasses when they're on his face, and one of the best scientists that ASTRO Labs has. I've got to wonder if my analog was one of his gofers. You know, the ones always running around doing stuff for him instead of actually doing research?" James sighs. He glances over to Tony. "Maybe you will need to use that power after all. Let's hope the Doc isn't ready for a little blackout."

He takes the next turn, heading towards the center of the city.

"I can get in there without a problem. I don't know if they have security like my other job; if they do, I might have trouble getting him in," James says as he taps on his rear view mirror. The two fuzzy (20-sided) dice sway a little as he does so, and he adjusts them so they're hanging at roughly the same level.

Suddenly, his phone rings. James goes to reach for it, but it automatically switches to speakerphone. Dr. Macleod's voice comes over the intercom.

"Another portal just opened up. Get to this one fast - Doc Otaku was reported in the area, and we need to observe it before he notices it," Macleod says, then hangs up.

James barely has time to say "Great," before new coordinates are uploaded to the phone. James silently makes a mental note to find out if the phone exists in his dimension; this thing is a lot better than the one he had there.

"My boss, I guess. Gotta love him. Can't find his glasses when they're on his face, and one of the best scientists that ASTRO Labs has. I've got to wonder if my analog was one of his gofers. You know, the ones always running around doing stuff for him instead of actually doing research?" James sighs. He glances over to Tony. "Maybe you will need to use that power after all. Let's hope the Doc isn't ready for a little blackout."

Sean, who has been quiet through this exchange, speaks up.

"I didn't hear her say anything. And nobody said anything about babbling. I really think we ought to go to ASTRO Labs soon, before my camera guy gets even more suspicious than he already is. Let's see, when the Terminus Invasion happened, you guys were how old?"

He shakes his head as he does the math and gets a bad answer.

I'm sure I didn't read anyone's mind. But I'm also sure we should go to Astro Labs like now. How much cash do we have between the 4 of us? I have like 47-48 dollars.

"I didn't hear her say anything. And nobody said anything about babbling. I really think we ought to go to ASTRO Labs soon, before my camera guy gets even more suspicious than he already is. Let's see, when the Terminus Invasion happened, you guys were how old?"

I'm sure I didn't read anyone's mind. But I'm also sure we should go to Astro Labs like now. How much cash do we have between the 4 of us? I have like 47-48 dollars.

Joey follows along behind James and Tony, Rob Zombie's "Man Without Fear" blaring from the speakers at a near obscene level. Joey notices that James takes a corner a little quickly, but just shrugs and chalks it up to the GPS. All his friends who had them seemed to get lost anyway, so they can't be any good at their jobs. Still, he hoped they would get to the lab soon. Now that he's driving the 'feeling people' thing is getting worse. Cars are LOUD.

Joey follows along behind James and Tony, Rob Zombie's "Man Without Fear" blaring from the speakers at a near obscene level. Joey notices that James takes a corner a little quickly, but just shrugs and chalks it up to the GPS. All his friends who had them seemed to get lost anyway, so they can't be any good at their jobs. Still, he hoped they would get to the lab soon. Now that he's driving the 'feeling people' thing is getting worse. Cars are LOUD.

seanavatar.jpg

Sean thinks he was 13 when the Terminus Invasion happened - that was 10 years ago, right? He gives up math - not traditionally my strong point.

Sean knows he hasn't got any money that could be used by the group - what little he had would probably be Australian. He think to himself for a moment, "Wait here a sec." He walks back to where the camera man is waiting - he looks impatient. Sean remembers that he doesn't actually know the man's name only after he's begun talking, "Hey... you. Uh, my family was hoping to catch a ride with us to ASTRO labs. They have to go there because the, uh..." he turns briefly back to the group and waves his hand vaguely at them, "...the brunette is a student. A student part of a tour there. The others too - and since we were going there anyway, I thought they could tag. Is that cool?" Sean hopes he's being more convincing than last time, and he seems to be going ok, but the man's face is still twisted in a sneer of distrust.

seanavatar.jpg

Sean thinks he was 13 when the Terminus Invasion happened - that was 10 years ago, right? He gives up math - not traditionally my strong point.

Sean knows he hasn't got any money that could be used by the group - what little he had would probably be Australian. He think to himself for a moment, "Wait here a sec." He walks back to where the camera man is waiting - he looks impatient. Sean remembers that he doesn't actually know the man's name only after he's begun talking, "Hey... you. Uh, my family was hoping to catch a ride with us to ASTRO labs. They have to go there because the, uh..." he turns briefly back to the group and waves his hand vaguely at them, "...the brunette is a student. A student part of a tour there. The others too - and since we were going there anyway, I thought they could tag. Is that cool?" Sean hopes he's being more convincing than last time, and he seems to be going ok, but the man's face is still twisted in a sneer of distrust.

seanavatar.jpg

It gets worse for Joey before it gets better. Despite following James' car and being farther away, his senses can pick up the explosions and vibrations far better than any of their ears.

There's a roadblock coming up ahead, and James pulls to the side and parks before he is stopped by it. He looks over to Tony.

"You ready? We have to see if we can spot another guy like us, and there's a metahuman battle going on. I guess... yeah, I don't know. If you need to, use your power to keep us from getting smacked by robots or something," he laughs, nervously. Despite his words, his body language is screaming that he'd like to be anywhere but there right now.

It gets worse for Joey before it gets better. Despite following James' car and being farther away, his senses can pick up the explosions and vibrations far better than any of their ears.

There's a roadblock coming up ahead, and James pulls to the side and parks before he is stopped by it. He looks over to Tony.

"You ready? We have to see if we can spot another guy like us, and there's a metahuman battle going on. I guess... yeah, I don't know. If you need to, use your power to keep us from getting smacked by robots or something," he laughs, nervously. Despite his words, his body language is screaming that he'd like to be anywhere but there right now.

When the messsage played over the speakerphone, Tony listened intently. The mention of Doc Otaku was somewhat surreal, solidifying the fact that he was now somewhere else. When James comments that Tony might need his newly awakened ability, the reality of the situation sunk in violently.

"UUhhh.....OK,"Tony stutters for a moment, " I will do what I can..."

Once the car stops, Tony slows up for instructions from the younger man. Nodding his head in agreement, he can't help but notice that James is mirroring the nervousness that Tony feels. While is slightly reassuring, it is also sobering. While this may be a comic book world...it had a real world finality in the fact that it was actuallty happening.

"James, stay close then....if I have to "Blackout" as you say, you will need to hold my hand for me to get you through it," Tony states as he pulls his hood up. Heroes and Villains alike use masks, the hood on his hoodie now becoming Tony's acceptance of the fact that in acting now...as they were...they would go from being bystanders in the great game of life to possible heroes.

When the messsage played over the speakerphone, Tony listened intently. The mention of Doc Otaku was somewhat surreal, solidifying the fact that he was now somewhere else. When James comments that Tony might need his newly awakened ability, the reality of the situation sunk in violently.

Once the car stops, Tony slows up for instructions from the younger man. Nodding his head in agreement, he can't help but notice that James is mirroring the nervousness that Tony feels. While is slightly reassuring, it is also sobering. While this may be a comic book world...it had a real world finality in the fact that it was actuallty happening.

"James, stay close then....if I have to "Blackout" as you say, you will need to hold my hand for me to get you through it," Tony states as he pulls his hood up. Heroes and Villains alike use masks, the hood on his hoodie now becoming Tony's acceptance of the fact that in acting now...as they were...they would go from being bystanders in the great game of life to possible heroes.

I'm pretty sure I didn't. Because that would mean that I was a telepath. So...almost positive that isn't true. I'm pretty sure you said it out loud. And I am not babbling. You turned Invisible. I think we should not just breeze past that.

Lila gasped.

"You're doing it again. Stop it." She put her hands over her ears. It was a completely absurd gesture. It's not like her thoughts were leaking out of her ears. And then it occurred to Lila all the things that had been going through her mind in the last few minutes. She turned beat red...and started to vanish again.

"No. No. No. No. NO!" she repeated with her eyes scrunched shut. Only her legs had become invisible, and slowly they returned to view.

"Let's go to the lab," she barked. "I've got a credit card. I don't care how much it costs!"

I'm pretty sure I didn't. Because that would mean that I was a telepath. So...almost positive that isn't true. I'm pretty sure you said it out loud. And I am not babbling. You turned Invisible. I think we should not just breeze past that.

Lila gasped.

"You're doing it again. Stop it." She put her hands over her ears. It was a completely absurd gesture. It's not like her thoughts were leaking out of her ears. And then it occurred to Lila all the things that had been going through her mind in the last few minutes. She turned beat red...and started to vanish again.

"No. No. No. No. NO!" she repeated with her eyes scrunched shut. Only her legs had become invisible, and slowly they returned to view.

"Let's go to the lab," she barked. "I've got a credit card. I don't care how much it costs!"

Lila gasped.