Sign in to follow this  
angrydurf

Battle of the Sexes OOC

January 16th 2010

Edge, Phalanx, Wander, and Psyche settle an age old question in their training session.

Round One

25 Wander - 3HP - Uninjured

20 Phalanx - 3HP - Uninjured

16 Edge - 7HP - Uninjured

11 Psyche - 1HP - Uninjured

Wander is up first.

Hokay, it's power-stunt time!

Mind Shield 10 (Affects Others, Burst Area, Reflective) and Drain Wisdom 10 (Ranged)

Attack on Psyche

I believe that hits.

Mark is sharing his innate Markness (in the brain) with Psyche and Phalanx both. He's just doing it in a nicer way with Phalanx.

1d20+11=14 Drops my wisdom from a 32 to a 26. Hrm.

Okay, lets try this on for size. DC26 Will save for Edge to make vs Psychic Blast. I'll change my array to Concealment and vanish.

Round Two

25 Wander - 1HP - Bruised and Stunned

20 Phalanx - 3HP - Uninjured

16 Edge - 6HP - Uninjured

11 Psyche - 1HP - Uninjured

Wander is up as soon as AW finishes her IC post.

Phalanx will leave the grapple and take the total defense action. Defense goes up to 10 for the round.

Erin's going to attack Mike this round, which should save on interposing time, at least. She's going to use fast acrobatic bluff again, which is a 25 with skill mastery. Since Mike's Sense motive is +4, I think that succeeds automatically and puts him flat-footed.

She's going to do a full power attack with the bat, which drops her attack to +8 and raises damage DC to 33. She rolls a 19.

Reflex save: 1d20+2=21

Tough save: 1d20+14=15

Burn my HP for the reroll: 1d20+14=17 That's a 27 which is plenty.

Okay, we'll do this. I'll switch my array from concealment to create object and see if she can catch Edge and Phalanx in a bubble. Reflex save DC 21.

Yea Phalanx is stunned and its an impossible save we'll just say he's the bubble boy for now ;)

Sign in to follow this