FC Equivalent of Electro?

Ecalsneerg

I was wondering if there was one, as this recent announcement and surge in NPC submission made me realise... I've yet to deal with the plot point of who actually built Geckoman's equipment? I figured, if FC didn't have an analogue to him, I'd be even more shameless with the Spider-Man... homage... and have an electricity-themed supervillain.

Mainly because if you could repel the van der Waals forces holding a gecko to a wall, it's going to fall off the side of that skyscraper and hit the pavement. :D

Hrrmmm...

Well, in terms of powers, there's Dr. Stratos... but he probably wouldn't work.

The serum he got injected with, which gave him his gecko-y powers, could be the work of Goanna (from Freedom' Most Wanted, a Lizard homage... which I find kinda odd since FC already had a Lizard homage, in Megalodon).

Hrrmmm...

Well, in terms of powers, there's Dr. Stratos... but he probably wouldn't work.

Well, as an arch-nemesis who a) already has one hero to beat on and B) would kill Gecks in about 10 seconds, probably not. Anyone who can fight Freedom Leaguers is a little out of his league.

The serum he got injected with, which gave him his gecko-y powers, could be the work of Goanna (from Freedom' Most Wanted, a Lizard homage... which I find kinda odd since FC already had a Lizard homage, in Megalodon).

Evidently one of the two is a Man-Bat homage then :P

Then I suppose I shall have to create my own arch-nemesis for him, with much more advanced zappy weaponry than him! I suppose nullifying the ability to cling to walls by electrostatic charge would be a limited version of the 1pt version of Nullify (one particular power or descriptor at a time), right?

Then I suppose I shall have to create my own arch-nemesis for him, with much more advanced zappy weaponry than him! I suppose nullifying the ability to cling to walls by electrostatic charge would be a limited version of the 1pt version of Nullify (one particular power or descriptor at a time), right?

Nullify (any one effect [super-Movement]; Flaw: Only vs. electrostatic charge-based wall-crawling) [0.5pp/rank]