Heridfel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, wrote up my turn as well.

Move action: permeate through the floor and back up again

Standard action: strike against Heavy.

I was going to try something tricky, but I'm at work and I wanted to consult my books first. In any case, this is Rose's first ever attack - a standard one would make more sense. I've assumed the gravity attack didn't go through the floor with me, but I'm happy to discuss this point. Also, what say you about coming back up through the floor and striking the target? If I missed I was going to put it down to not having X-Ray vision - so I'm happy to make a wisom roll (or something similar) if needed.

I was going to try something tricky, but I'm at work and I wanted to consult my books first. In any case, this is Rose's first ever attack - a standard one would make more sense. I've assumed the gravity attack didn't go through the floor with me, but I'm happy to discuss this point. Also, what say you about coming back up through the floor and striking the target? If I missed I was going to put it down to not having X-Ray vision - so I'm happy to make a wisom roll (or something similar) if needed.

I'd check with Barnum. I'm not sure whether exiting the area that the Gravity Control affects and re-entering it frees you from the effect. I'm hitting a diameter of 100 feet, which I believe covers all of us at the beginning of the attack. Also, catching Heavy - not sure what roll that would be.

I failed the first save by less than 5, so I take a bruise. I succeed on the second save. I'm assuming that we are going post-PL bump, even though it's worse for my side.

And whether you're affected by the Gravity Control or not, a natural 1 always misses. I hate natural 1.

I'd check with Barnum. I'm not sure whether exiting the area that the Gravity Control affects and re-entering it frees you from the effect. I'm hitting a diameter of 100 feet, which I believe covers all of us at the beginning of the attack. Also, catching Heavy - not sure what roll that would be.

I failed the first save by less than 5, so I take a bruise. I succeed on the second save. I'm assuming that we are going post-PL bump, even though it's worse for my side.

And whether you're affected by the Gravity Control or not, a natural 1 always misses. I hate natural 1.