The Heist [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so it should have been DC 21 Reflex save and DC 26 Toughness save (if you fail the Reflex save) or DC 20 Toughness save (if you succeed on the Reflex save). That means I'd only be bruised even if I had been in the way, so I would not have spent the Hero Point.

I was being careful, since we don't exactly have a map here to figure out whether Heavy would need to be in the cone if both Velocity and Valkyrie are in it.

Velocity, I think it's your action, unless all you're doing this round is speaking.

Ok, so it should have been DC 21 Reflex save and DC 26 Toughness save (if you fail the Reflex save) or DC 20 Toughness save (if you succeed on the Reflex save). That means I'd only be bruised even if I had been in the way, so I would not have spent the Hero Point.

I was being careful, since we don't exactly have a map here to figure out whether Heavy would need to be in the cone if both Velocity and Valkyrie are in it.

Velocity, I think it's your action, unless all you're doing this round is speaking.