SCP 46591- Dennis Deacon of Woodbury, New Jersey (OOC)

Echohead could copy acrobatics but has the "calibration needed" complication... as Jean is very different physically it would take Jim time to pract8ce the skill in new body. Would be a fun complication to put into action?

Interesting.

Alright, let's keep that in the back pocket for now, maybe find a auitably dramatic time for you to have to learn some skills from something that may not have the right body shape. Wiith an 18 and Leaping 3 + wall crawling I figure Predator can get over the rooftops good enough. I'll do a GM post in a little bit if you want to post in response to Predator carrying you IC

• 4 weeks later...

We'll do some gathering information rolls (but not Gather Information unless you want to); give me an IC post of what you're doing, tell me what you're rolling, and roll it, and what you're looking for, and we'll see how you go. Try to stay in the Hospital though, we'll move out of the hospital in a little bit.

Alright; Here's your results.

Echohead:

Spoiler

There's two unique things here. First, your brain senses can hit that there's still a lingering presence on these clothes; the same hive mind that you felt with the pile of Dennis Deacons is clinging to these clothes, but they're fading away rapidly; effectively it's not dangerous anymore, the signal has gotten so weak. This continues to confirm the theory that the Hivemind's individual 'puppets' have a very limited half-life of existence.

Your Search also reveals several cuts in the clothing and bleeding that would be reminiscent of a fall, especially a fall onto rock. Dennis must have lost his footing and fell into a cave somewhere in the forest.

Predator:

Spoiler

Predator's record check confirms that Dennis was suffering from internal trauma when he entered. It wasn't really a failure of the doctors to save him; he was simply too hurt to have been left out for as long as he was before he was found. He was airlifted in from a clearing in the forest that you could likely find with a good map of the area, but it's not certain where he was before that; the people who found him are likely already transformed into Dennis Deacons themselves, so all you know is where the Helicopter landed to transport him to the hospital in the first place.

I also want a Stealth check from Echohead here before I make another IC post @Supercape, but you can both make IC posts if you want; Echohead's check is about getting back to the safe zone without being spotted by wandering Dennises

25 for Diplomacy, although make that 23 because I had a brain fart and his diplomacy bonus is +8, not +10

I am happy for that to go spectacularly wrong due to his anxiety (as another complication), if you feel that would be cool narratively. 

Edited by Supercape