Sign in to follow this  
Endless Flight

Hanover - Master Lee's School of Self Defense (OOC)

I did it once myself. I think it has something to do with the ghost thread left behind. If we delete ghost threads I think it will delete the original thread.

I did it once myself. I think it has something to do with the ghost thread left behind. If we delete ghost threads I think it will delete the original thread.

I will be gone from the 19th to the 24th. I will see if another Ref has time to continue for me. I will post as soon as I can.

I will be gone from the 19th to the 24th. I will see if another Ref has time to continue for me. I will post as soon as I can.

I was thinking of several possible scenarios. Either something is troubling Master Lee and he's covering it up, hence the Sense Motive check. Or, the Master Lee we're seeing now is an imposter or . . . I really don't know - I was leaving it for Referees to come up with the conflict.

Either way, I was hoping to take on a room full of goons or something similar. :twisted:

Hopefully that makes sense.

I was thinking of several possible scenarios. Either something is troubling Master Lee and he's covering it up, hence the Sense Motive check. Or, the Master Lee we're seeing now is an imposter or . . . I really don't know - I was leaving it for Referees to come up with the conflict.

Either way, I was hoping to take on a room full of goons or something similar. :twisted:

For instance, he may have some threat in mind that will require two heroes to take care of. Something to keep in mind if any of you Refs want to run something.

For instance, he may have some threat in mind that will require two heroes to take care of. Something to keep in mind if any of you Refs want to run something.

I concur.