Hanover - Master Lee's School of Self Defense (OOC)

Endless Flight

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post a map if we need it, but for now feel free to finagle the details of position, objects on the street, etc.

Sounds good. :)

Round One

Nightrival is opening with Defensive Attack (Attack +10 and Defense +18) and using the Assessment feat to size up his opponents. That's two move actions, so the bad guys get a shot now.

I'll post a map if we need it, but for now feel free to finagle the details of position, objects on the street, etc.

Round One

Nightrival is opening with Defensive Attack (Attack +10 and Defense +18) and using the Assessment feat to size up his opponents. That's two move actions, so the bad guys get a shot now.

Round One

Round One

I'm not sure I understand this. Defensive Attack is a feat that requires you to make an attack to use. Are you attacking? What is the first move action?

Round One

I'm not sure I understand this. Defensive Attack is a feat that requires you to make an attack to use. Are you attacking? What is the first move action?

Round One

I screwed up the first Acrobatics check so a I used a Hero Point to reroll. Here's the original roll. That leaves me with one more HP. The Luck feat is awesome.

I've tried to move Nightrival so one opponent is behind him and the other one is facing him.

That's fine, but you really don't need to spend the HP. The acrobatics roll doesn't really get you anything in game terms. There are no attacks of opportunity in MnM, and position and facing don't ever matter. As long as your target is within 30' of you, and you are within 30' of them you can attack and they can attack/aid/gang up . . . the rest is just flavor.

I'll update tonight.

I screwed up the first Acrobatics check so a I used a Hero Point to reroll. Here's the original roll. That leaves me with one more HP. The Luck feat is awesome.

I've tried to move Nightrival so one opponent is behind him and the other one is facing him.

That's fine, but you really don't need to spend the HP. The acrobatics roll doesn't really get you anything in game terms. There are no attacks of opportunity in MnM, and position and facing don't ever matter. As long as your target is within 30' of you, and you are within 30' of them you can attack and they can attack/aid/gang up . . . the rest is just flavor.

I'll update tonight.

I'll update tonight.