The Nightmare Before Recess OOC

This is the OOC. Feel free to ask me quite literally anything about the thread, especially if it doesn't make sense. I've likely missed something.

Arrive upon scene however you like. Detective Watson is in charge, not that he or his men can do much.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

Looking for recent passage of dream creatures through the area with  Super-Senses 9 (Dream Sense; Dream Awareness (Mental) 1, Ranged 1, Radius 1, Accurate 2, Acute 1, Analytical 1, Tracking 2 Extras: none, Flaws: none, Feats: none, Drawbacks: none) [9PP] (Dream, Mental, Magic) particularly the tracking element.

Well, let's see...Not quite sure how to explain this, as I am not an expert on the Dream descriptor. But! There's 8 of them throughout the one floor school. Their powers vary a bit, but none of them are quite up to your level. You can trace them to their source, in one of the classrooms in the middle of the school. That is putting out a large amount of energy, and it appear to be getting stronger by the second.

I trust you can translate that accurately?

• 2 weeks later...

You can tell that he's suffering from mild malnutrition, and the dark circles under his eyes (among other things) indicate he isn't getting enough sleep. However neither is severe enough on their own or together to just drop him in his tracks like that. Medically there's nothing that should have caused him to pass out that you can discern with your limited equipment. A CAT scan or MRI might be more revealing, but you don't have access to that equipment in an elementary school parking lot.