Egyptian Escapade

Supercape

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have six Crocodile Cultists, who are fanatical minions, PL 6. They are all riding Camels (for which we shall essentially use the horse archetype, although they are obviously much more cool)

1d20+1=8

I don't know who is driving - Foreshadow? In any case, you have the standard Van equipment (Core Book) with -2 to its toughness and your driving rolls because it is a piece of trash. 

We shall start this out at a distance of 200', again in low light conditions, with the Camels and Van heading towards collision! You are on a dusty track, essentially desert on either side, although the Nile would be not too far to your right. 

Zaki has a nominal initiative of 10, but will essentially be a bystander (or be attacked)

Round 1:

29 Foreshadow - 1 HP - Unharmed

15 Synapse - 2 HP - Unharmed

8 Croc Cultists [6]

Well Dee did turn the wheel.  So I assume Synapse is driving. Though she could have reached over while Foreshadow was driving.  

So just in case he is driving, although routine manipulation doesn't require a roll.  Shall give one now!

Drive Check: 1d20+5 25 welp he is the best at cars for this moment.

But since he's not the actual driver.  So...

Free Action:  Draw Escrima Sticks. 

Move Action:  Open the door and climb to the top of the Van's hood.

Free Action:  Put the weapon in it's Bo Staff Configuration

Standard Action:  Ready Action:  Attack with Bo Staff, Circumstance being at the first cultist riding near enough to the Van.

Edited by HG Morrison

Cape, I have to sort of question the sudden appearance of penalties due to the bad shape of the van.  When I made Synapse's Craft:Mechanical check to examine the vehicles, she did get a 34.  If you had mentioned the van was in such bad shape, she probably would have opted for the jeep and then tried to undo the tampering.