Zap!(OOC)

Ari

Warp rushes over the catwalks on foot and jumps alongside Serge into the cluster. She gets close and tries to hit one with a martial arts strike. 30. I'll assume that hits. 22DC toughness. If that destroys it, she'll use takedown attack to hit the other robot. And if not, she'll be close enough to it to give the other robots nasty penalties for trying to shoot her this round.

Edited by Freely Seek

Net Fly Attacks Warp's target using Sonic Fists(Improvised) as a Standard Action. He uses Accurate Attack -2/+2, All-out Attack -2/+2, and takes 10 on the attack vs minion (Total 20 vs defence)

Toughness Save: DC 21 + Autofire

Net Fly is flat-footed. 3 Sonic Fists Uses remain

Edited by Vahnyu

Round 3, the kid heroes are about 20ft. from the door. The remaining robots are scattered around the catwalks, no longer in clusters.

Warp: Unharmed, 3HP

Morsa: Bruise(x2)-GM

Net Fly: Bruise(x3), Dazed 0HP

Artifizoids(x5): Unharmed-GM

Warp is up.

• 2 weeks later...

And now that I've crawled out of my hole in the ground, Kat is going to try to attack a catwalk and drop some robots in the drink! She will be hitting it with a disintegrate and seeing what happens.

Well . . . that's something.

Edited by Freely Seek

DC17 save to keep its TOU bonus: 9. Catwalk, you are why I drink. Loses 7 ranks, for a net bonus of -1. DC22 TOU save: 11. Failed by 11, so unmade! THe two Artifizoids on it are plunged into the gooey abyss!

Morsa Moves over to the Door and Shoots a robot: 13. Miss.

Net Fly is Dazed, so no action.

The Artifizoids(x3) each shoot at one of the students. #6 shoots at Warp, #7 at Net Fly, #8 at Morsa : 27, 21, 25. All hits, DC23 TOU save please. Morsa's TOU save: 16. Ouch! Dazed and Bruised.

Dang. Let's roll!

7 . . . Actually, Kit has a rank of protection in her clothing that I forgot to take into account. So the roll is ACTUALLY 6. Let's spend a hero point on that. 16 So . . . I think she's 'only' bruised and dazed?

Rolling concentration to see if she can't keep her high defense: 14. Ouch. I believe that makes her officially flat-footed.

Edited by Freely Seek

Yes, everyone gets to be Dazed and Bruised.

Round 4: the door is a Move Action away

Warp: Bruised(x1), Dazed, 2HP

Morsa: Bruise(x3), Dazed-GM

Net Fly: Bruise(x4), Dazed, 0HP

Artifizoids(x3): Unharmed-GM

As before the Artifizoids fire on one of the three students, #6 at Warp, #7 at Morsa, #8 at Net Fly: All but the one aiming at Net Fly hit. DC23 TOU saves please.

Morsa's: 17. Another Bruise and Dazed refreshed.

Edited by Arichamus